[Diskussion] Was denkt ihr über "Suzumiya Haruhi no Yūutsu"? (English opinions/thoughts are appreciated as well!)

Hab mir grad den Film angeschaut und bin leider sprachlos. Kommt wahrscheinlich daher weil ich mir das reingezogen hab direkt nach der 2. Staffel "endless" eight periode... das war der größte müll und danach so etwas? ich sowieso zu nix mehr, hier is das was ich unters yt vid gepostet hab, ich hoff ihr könnt englisch, n translater wird aber abhilfe schaffen.

that shit makes me feel sad...
that ending, again, as always. but this time it was not right, to say the fuckin least, due to my lack of english knowledge i guess. or maybe its just the speechlessness that comes after ever of those trips (you know i mean the film :P). there are things that NEED to be shown and not to be simply INTERPRETADED! im just asking for a bit, 10 min on top would round it all up perfectly.
somethings still stinging in my head, something i forget about. im not sure if thats good or not, should i led it slip or convulsivly desperate try still to remember it...
n since ive no one to talk bout it, im writing it in that damn comment section, which hasnt been used since 2 months -.-
thats deep fuckers, too deep...

ich hoff aufn bissl real talk...

jeckjogi

Novize
also die erste staffel find hammer die 2 hab noch nicht geschaut da sie nur englisch habe und der film wa auch cool

Oben