[English] Bleach [Circle Eden] v5.0 English translated Version by me (~100%)

darkwolf0x

Scriptor
I can't seem to download the file I've tried 3 times already and each time I click to download the file the rapidshare page just goes into a loading session that doesn't end or give up the usual pop up asking where to save the file.

Selbi7

七武海
Otaku Veteran
Hmm the link is working....
have you tried to use a different browser? Or try to download it a bit later, it could have been a rapidshare failure.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Selbi7

七武海
Otaku Veteran
not pestering, but it is October already. and news is good news.
Yeah i know but many things had come up the last weeks. More than expected.... But dont worry im still working at it. I think i will have more time in december. I hope to finish the next part till the end of the year.

caradas1030

Ungläubiger
Just out of curiosity, how are you going about your translations? Are you interpreting machine translations, or do you know the language? Or is it a combination of both. If you are using machines, I would like to know what programs, because your translations are quite good and there is some stuff I would like to translate.

hasdf

Ungläubiger
Also, if you are using some kind of translation software it could be possible to assist you with the translation, assuming you'd be interested. Since I don't know anything about how you approach the translation it's hard to know how one could possibly help. Therefore I only came up with the idea of a small wiki on which interested people could help with refining the translation. There are a lot of simple enough and free wikis out there, I recently browsed through some and could look for something fitting, if you would like to give the idea a try.
Anyway, thanks for your work so far. Looking forward to the next update (no matter how it's made and who's helping)!

Selbi7

七武海
Otaku Veteran
Just out of curiosity, how are you going about your translations? Are you interpreting machine translations, or do you know the language? Or is it a combination of both. If you are using machines, I would like to know what programs, because your translations are quite good and there is some stuff I would like to translate.
Yeah its a combination of both although i cant really speak japanese. I know some common sentences and a bunch of words and of course i learned a bit because of the translation but i wouldnt say i can really speak it ^^. Im using the translation aggregator and the programs flasm and notepad++. Since i started translating Soi Fon im also using the running game for help. That means i see the sentence in the running game and then i search for it in the code. It makes the translation much more easier cause i can see the girls reaction and emotion and of course thats also the reason while it takes longer. Now that i have got some experience with the game i know that the game always follows the same pattern. First there are the anal-phrases then comes the breast change, then blowjob, then paizuri and so on...So i dont have to seach the whole code for a certain sentence.
Here you should read this:
To translate this game:
you will need
1. Flasm (to disassemble the animation) http://flasm.sourceforge.net/ or check repositories in
linux
2. An advanced text editor capable of displaying japanese characters.(I used Gedit in ubuntu.)
3. The swf file (called bleach.swf for simplicity)

How to do it:
1. Install/unzip flasm.
2. run flasm with the bleach swf (flasm bleach.swf)
3. This generates a file bleach.flm which is the decompiled flash. Open this file with the editor.
4. 99% of the text is in variables called "mytalk" searching for that word will bring you to the
text faster. It is seperated by
girl(orihime, yoruchi, soifon, rangku, nemu) and then seperated by condition (normal, drugged,
pregnant, pregnant/drugged.)
(Note: this means for each character there are 4 text banks, one for each condition)
5: Replace the japanese text between the ','s.

I recommend you use replace all for larger sentence, as they repeat twice and
need to be replaced everywhere before seeing efects. Translating sound effects leads to
trouble(BEAN JAM.) (Note: You cannot use
's in your sentences as they separate the words.)
This will take a while, you can use the bottom instructions to do daily builds as well as the
final
6: after translating and saving, drag bleach.flm back to the flasm program. It will recompile the
flash.
7. open bleach.swf, fap

Helpful tips:
Changing anything but the text will cause the flash not to compile. Make sure you do not erase
anything else.
They say different things after getting wet / taking virginity/ using their mouth in addition to
the drugs and pregnancy.
The text that says "word_name_something" is actually part of a custom word list which is the last
option available ingame.
This will also work with 4.3 as (you just lost) the game.swf file just changes graphics pointers.
Use that file to get the text.
Menu text is hidden deeper in the coding. Good luck finding it.
This is not an afternoon project or even a weekend one. It will take you a good week to do a
single girl working nonstop unless you speak moonpeak natively.
I recommend recompiling daily to catch a syntax error before you change too much and get lost
trying to find where you erased one character too far.

Thats what the guy wrote who first tryed to translate the game. I was using his method for translating the game first. Now i slightly changed it like i wrote above. If you want to know more feel free to ask but i think youll understand it much better if you try it out for yourself, just for fun ;).

@hasdf
The wiki is a good idea. I dont mind if you look for something fitting. If you are familiar with the translation then you sure could assist me. I think its better if you write me a pm.

hasdf

Ungläubiger
selbi7 schrieb:
I think its better if you write me a pm.
Since there is now a minimum of 15 posts needed before one is allowed to write pms I can't pm you anymore. Please visit the wiki to read my answer to your last pm.
(Sorry if this posts seems off topic or like spam - I see no other way to get an answer to selbi7 and even if this post contains nothing of value in itself it hopefully will help with the translation.)

Oben