[Diskussion] Top Horror Animes Thread!

age-3

Novize
One anime thats in my mind is "Shiki". This Anime is a great fantasy and horror anime. The anime included a great story and the mixture of vampires in reality and the story about ist very interesting and very bloody.
In my opinion shiki is one of the japanese fragship animes. The only one who is more awfull than this is my little pony xD

kumfi20

Ungläubiger
Mirai Niki is also a very bloody anime.[DOUBLEPOST=1398167807][/DOUBLEPOST]But I think Elfenlied is a very bloody and interesting anime in my opinion.

nders

Ungläubiger
corpse party definitely get the crown. its horror with style and substance ! and characters are believable too

qazw

Gläubiger
hm.. Horror dont watch / read much of that. Tokyo Ghoul is probably the last thing I read / watched. Which is not that bad imo. Can't say its that scary though.

might be tame by horror standards but for me its Princess Resurrection but i am more of a comedy sorta guy so its not to surprising but i do like more in your face horrors like Hellsing Ultimate also.

Horror Animes schaue ich am liebsten! ^.^
Richtig klasse auf diesem Gebiet fand ich Another & Ghost Hunt, beim letzteren hatte ich sogar zwischendurch echt mal ne Gänsehaut und bei mir will das schon was heißen. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni sowie Corpse Party passen aber auch ganz gut in diesen Bereich. Für Horrorfans wie ich finde ein muss! ;3

Wenn jemand noch ein paar gute kennt immer her damit...

Oben