[Diskussion] Watch it weekly or watch it when it's completed.

Shr1r1n0vsk1

Gläubiger
I always wait for completion (I don't watch any of the neverending mainstream animes) because I can't stand waiting for the next episode and also love anime marathons.

Hakurei Reimu

Ordenspriester
I like to watch the series when it’s completed but I am very impatient. I don’t like to wait for the next episode.

weioh

Novize
If it's anime, I wait for completion, but for manga I just wait for the series to have a decent amount of chapters then I read them.

bchl

Novize
I absolutely prefer to watch a serie once it's complete. But in some very rare cases if a new show is extremely interesting, I might be hooked to watch the new episode on a weekly base.

androad

Novize
If it is censored, I will wait until all BD volumes complete and then I watch uncensored BD version. If it is not censored, i will watch weekly.

CommissarPunk

Ungläubiger
Hmmm good question if i know its only going to be a 21 episode or there abouts then i rather wait for it all to come out then watch it compeltly, but anime's like one piece, fairy tail etc i watch as it comes out :3

all in all i guess it depends how long it will go on for haha

mistermano

Gläubiger
I tend to be a marathonist, both with animes and series in general. The problem is that I usually spend the time I could be watching playing a game or another :D

Oben