[Diskussion] Watch it weekly or watch it when it's completed.

medi

Exarch
I wait until it's complete. It's often so annoying to see a cliffhanger or a story-twist at the end of an episode. Imagine to wait a whole week (or more) to see the next episode... i would be so pissed :XD:

I'm waiting until it's done and watch it when i want :) Some shows uses censoring - i will wait for these shows until a bluray-version without these crap is completely released - i hate censoring in general!

I watch weekly the anime that I really like and I binge-watch anime that have a lot of stuff going on per episode that it's hard to keep up (Ex. Durarara).

Lia

Don't eat the help! ツ
Otaku Veteran
I never care about wheter an anime is complete or not... even if I would know about it. ^^
Mostly I watch up to the currently available episode. Usually I forget to keep watching cause of other stuff.
The only series I really have to watch weekly is GoT. :oO:

I never care about wheter an anime is complete or not... even if I would know about it. ^^
Mostly I watch up to the currently available episode. Usually I forget to keep watching cause of other stuff.
The only series I really have to watch weekly is GoT. :oO:
I forget what I started to watch most of the time as well, mostly the main problem. That is why I like them all done.

Lia

Don't eat the help! ツ
Otaku Veteran
I forget what I started to watch most of the time as well, mostly the main problem. That is why I like them all done.
Good point. ^^ I'm also prone to that. :-p
But when I start with an anime I know that I probably won't finish it. :oO:
I'm a way to sophisticated to force me watching every kind of stuff. :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Good point. ^^ I'm also prone to that. :-p
But when I start with an anime I know that I probably won't finish it. :oO:
I'm a way to sophisticated to force me watching every kind of stuff. :)
Other then forgetting I also don't have the time to watch it as well. I'm lucky to get even a hour to watch something, and I don't even have kids. lol
I even started to watch any shows I can at 1.25 or faster speed just to watch it all.

skyyks

Gläubiger
I only watch them weekly if all my friends are talking about it.
If not so many watch the show, i wait til its finished.

Crilow

Gläubiger
i personaly like to watch them completely in one go i hate to wait for the weekly release but do it nontheless

Klil

Gläubiger
I used to watch them weekly but laziness has made it to where I just dl the episodes as they come out and binge when I get a good bit of episodes stockpiled.

qazw

Gläubiger
Depends on the show. Cliffhangers can be part of the weekly experience as much as its annoying to wait.

Falconone

Gläubiger
most of the time i watch movies or OVAs... but i would say if i see its up i watch. If i missed some episodes then watch all i missed....

Oben