[Frage] What the heck are you doing in a german hentai forum?

YukinoAi

Novize
Had a semi-request to include German subs my releases, so I somehow wound up here.

I was amazed on learning the German language is written in Latin script as well, almost like English, and having many similarities in lexicon.
If you ever actually learn more than one language, you can actually see and almost read other languages based upon the similarities alone. Like I can read French for whatever reason but I don't speak it and do not know anyone who does. After a while, you can break down a language to the grammar (syntax) and the vocabulary (keywords) and then just switch when needed appropriately. That is how some people can learn like 10 languages fluently.

Yes, I can relate to that a little. Learning basic kanji in Japanese have already taught me some basic Mandarin as well. I've been wanting to learn more Mandarin in the future since I most likely will find some use to it.

pizzacat

Novize
I've first found out about this site on anidb i think, and overtime I found alot of releases online from here and became interested in registering on this site.

XaviarQueen

Novize
Well you could say that I am a seeker of Hentai Games that are not available to the US market. Although their are many sites that provide the reason I am here is because I conducted a search for Zettai Zecchou ☆ Seiki no Daihatsumei!! -Otome o Nerau Gakuen Dougu Tahatsu Ero-. A rare H-Game from my perspective. So I dove deep into the rabbit hole that was finding a download of this game and well here I am. And to note I am not lingual in the Germain language at all but, I do have a Germain speaking friend on Discord.

Oben