[Diskussion] The PLaystation 4

Expanding Flan

Gläubiger
I got it as soon as Dark Souls 3 was announced. I knew Persona 5 was coming too, and was DYING to play Bloodborne. Games are too expensive in my country, though.

fr3akz111

Gläubiger
its really expensive in my country too. T-T long gone are the days where i can simply pick out a game from the pile and buy them. now i have to be extra selective about the games i am going to purchase

Falvern2345

Gläubiger
I'm planning to buy one when PS5 comes out! [since it will be a lot cheaper LOL]
The last gaming console I bought was the PS2. Now I stick to PC games and I don't find mobile gaming that enjoyable (I stick to idle games on Mobile).

Clown ReeD

Gläubiger
I recently bought a PS4 Bundle from Gamestop in preparation of the aforementioned Final Fantasy 15. My plan was, originally, to wait for bigger price drops, but the deal included a PS4 + Uncharted 4 + Bloodborne + Heavy Rain + Beyond: Two Souls for only 289 €. Having not seen or played any of those games, besides Heavy Rain, that deal was just to sweet to ignore. If anyone who cares and lives in germany, the website http://www.psdeals.de/ps4/ is really great. They have news on a lot of great deals!

vitor323

Gläubiger
i bought the ps4 at it's release, played for 3 months and life dragged me away of it, last game ai play was diablo 3 or call of duty, it's very sad :/
Right now my console is stored, i think i will sell it if i can't use it next vacation.

Have to say I don't have quite as much time anymore as when I was still a kid in school. But I still get some hours in. Usually be forgoing some sleep.
Why take 8 hours if you can do 4 and get some gaming time in.

Bigger problem is splitting my time between watching and gaming though. TV shows, anime and games ... can't do it all at the same time.

Oben