[Frage] How long have you been watching Anime or reading Manga?

Maresuke

Novize
For me its so long ago, that i doesnt remember it right anymore...
I believe something between 7 or 6 years right now
But the first one i watched on purpose to watch anime was Soul eater

Alex_80

Novize
I have started to watch anime since I was a kid, perhaps since I was 5 years old; among my first anime that I have watched there were "Tiger Mask", "Mach GoGoGo", "Cyborg 009", "Mazinger Z", "UFO Robot Grendizer", "Steel Jeeg", "Science Commando Gatchaman", "Hurricane Polymar", "Galaxy Express 999", "Fist of the Big Dipper (Hokuto no Ken)": so anime for children LOL.

About manga, I have started to read it since I was 14 years old and my first manga was "Ranma 1/2".

i started watching anime 11 years ago. i had some breaks within this years, but most of the time i was watching all the anime from 2007 to now. i dont like the style of older animes

Alex_80

Novize
Generally, I prefer anime of the first half of the 90s, then of the second half of the 90s, then of the 80s and finally of the others years.

I would say it was about 3 or so years since I took a liking in watching anime.

I had previously seen some, but I can't say I was very invested at the time.

I started watching anime when I was a kid. I watched almost everything that was on TV at that time: Dragon Ball, Ranma 1/2, Inuyasha. etc.

My first manga was also Dragon Ball. I didn't read manga much, but recently I have been almost only reading manga instead of watching anime.

Oben