[Diskussion] How long have you been watching HENTAI?

Apfel90

Novize
I've basically always been into anime and as soon as i had access to the internet i discovered hentai. i don't remember what my first hentai was but i was about 10 or 11 years old at the time, so it's been a whole decade now

Honestly, the first time I saw one was when I was like around 9 years old. It was unintentional, and it was together with my older sister. We're like browsing and trying what we got from a flea market of random VCDs (the one before the DVDs) and we watched an episode of La Blue Girl (Injuu Gakuen). I don't know about my sister, but I was still innocent at that time that I just watched it thinking it's another action-comedy stuff with a little sexy moments like Ranma 1/2 and never gave the pussies and boobs being exposed much thought. You know sometimes when the family watches a movie at home and there's a kissing scene? That's how I thought it was when I was watching it way back then.

I only recalled that memory years after when I saw La Blue Girl again.

jettan47

Novize
I think i was 15 yrs old when i watched my first hentai i think it was BOIN, it was....interesting to say the least

RunnaWay

Novize
I think I was about 15, though i dont rly remember anymore, around the time i started watching anime. Or rather abit afterwards :P

ProudLolicon2

Ungläubiger
I was 9 when I first saw it, I don't remember the name of the first one I saw but it was pretty bland, although I enjoyed it quite a bit back then.

Oben