YoungMike

Ordenspriester
Guriguri Cute Tifa

Main Title: Guriguri Cute Tifa
Size: 300.03 MB [Split 3 Parts]
Host:Hotfile
My Review
Guriguri Cute Tifa
Well from the creators of guriguri Cute yuffie comes guriguri cute tifa Xp I sound like a movie announcer but anyway someone was requested the other t-graph games so I started with this one this is good as any other one less interactive more sit in your chair and watch click to different angles u know I loved gurguri cute yuna so much I wonder who they gonna do next maybe gurguri cute aeris nah she not hot enough I know guriguri cute rikku that would be badass well let me stop my yapping and let u enjoy the game.
Overall
5/5

Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.

GuriGuri Cute Yuna

Main Title: GuriGuri Cute Yuna
Size: 1.83 GB [Split 10 Parts]
My Review
GuriGuri Cute Yuna
Well here u guys go the last of the cute series well middle and I wouldn't say last cause their plenty of more ffx characters to choose from personally I like the animation in this game but I'm not a fan of tentacles so I'll let u enjoy this while I'm playing cute Yuffie ^^ enjoy
Overall
5/5

Hidden content

Guri Guri Cute Yuffie

Main Title: ぐりぐりキュートユフィ
Size: 2.32 GB [Split 9 Parts]
My Review
ぐりぐりキュートユフィ
Well I been waiting for this game every since I played and seen the amazing demo but let me break this game down to you your a man and your trying to have sex with Yuffie there u go its broke down XD just kidding yeah this game is simply amazing animation angles everything and its highly interactive very nice but I hope u enjoy the very pricey game.
Overall
5/5

Hidden content

Oben