[Diskussion] Biggest waste of money?

Fauk

Hardstyle or no style
Otaku Veteran
I haven´t bought any yet ^^ But I would say that the biggest waste of money would be these really big Animes like Naruto or Bleach. Especially Naruto Shippuuden.

Malphas

I am the end!
Otaku Veteran
There was no. I buy only "must have" animes like Elfen Lied, Neon Genesis Evangelion...
So there even wont be such a thing like waste of money.

Mangamaniac

Germanischer Pirat
VIP
In times of free filesharing there is nothing like a "waste of money" in a RL purchase ;)

Just like the old cracker saying: "Have fun with it and if you like it, buy it!""

MasterOfHentai

Gläubiger
if i buy mangas or animes, i know that i like them. i always inform me before i buy something. because of that none of my anime and manga stuff were a waste of money.

Ryuukun

Gläubiger
since i don't really spend much money on Anime DVD and rather buy external HDD's i don't have wasted
much of my money on BS yet.
But in my old Manga times i buyed Futari H the manga.
That was really waste of money.

TheCaptain

Ungläubiger
I'm very careful about what I buy: Ichigo Mashimaro, Yotsubato... quality.
See, I'm trying to get my post count up but I also read the thread and responded properly so that's okay right? :D

Shinryu

Drachenlord
Otaku Veteran
Looking back at the money I spend for the "Manga Love Story" Part 1-25, that was pretty much a waste of money. The story isn´t exactly going to anywhere, with the same or similar situations repeating themselfes over and over again countless times.

Oben