Bilder von FatJaguar

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Kajoken

Koffeinator o.o
VIP
Servus.

So heute bräuchte ich mal eure Hilfe :D. Also ich suche die Bilder von Zeichner FatJaguar. Leider bin ich bislang nirgendwo fündig geworden. Das Prob is, der Zeichner hat sich aus der Fandom zurück gezogen und hat wohl kein Archiv seiner Bilder irgendwo hinterlegt.

Hier mal ein Bild, das von ihm stammt.

Vielleicht kommt jemanden hier der Zeichenstil bekannt vor und kennt eine Seite, wo man seine Zeichnungen noch bekommt, oder jemand hier hat die Bilder auf seiner HDD.

Also wäre über jede Hilfe dankbar ;).

so long

Erika

Ungläubiger
Hello. I do not actually speak German, but I was looking for some of FatJaguar's stuff online after a friend mentioned how much she enjoyed it, especially her vore stuff.

After a quick googling of 'FatJaguar,' I was led here. I also found a place she used to post on, ariyon.com. Someone there said she has a FurAffinity page under the name Silverone. Some other people on ariyon confirmed that it was her, as did my aforementioned friend.

I'd suggest you try leaving a note asking about it on her FurAffinity page.

Also, in case the topic creator isn't fluent in English, I ran my post through BabelFish.
Erika (translated into German) schrieb:
Hallo. Ich nicht wirklich spreche Deutsches, aber ich suchte etwas von nach Material FatJaguars online nach einem Freund erwähnte wieviel sie es genoß, besonders ihr vore Material. Nach einem schnellen Googling von ' FatJaguar, ' wurde ich hier geführt. Ich fand auch einen Platz, den sie pflegte, an bekanntzugeben, ariyon.com. Jemand dort sagte, daß sie eine FurAffinity Seite unter dem Namen Silverone hat. Einige andere Leute auf ariyon bestätigten, daß es sie war, wie mein vorher erwähnter Freund. Ich würde Sie der Versuch vorschlagen, der eine Anmerkung fragend nach ihr auf ihrer FurAffinity Seite läßt.

Kajoken

Koffeinator o.o
VIP
Hi and thanks for your information.

The funny thing is, I'm watching Silverone on FA already and never thought those two could be the same artist.
But after a comparison of this image I have of FatJaguar with those of Silverone one can really see the similarities.
Sadly she doesn't have any images on her account at FA that were done under the name FatJaguar.
If you stumble upon some other archive of hers I'd really like to know of it ;).

btw. BabelFish is evil :D.

Erika

Ungläubiger
You're welcome, glad I could help.

If you stumble upon some other archive of hers I'd really like to know of it;).
I was actually thinking of asking on fchan's /req/ board for any of her stuff. Or asking her on FA if she has any of her old stuff, I dunno...

btw. BabelFish is evil :D.
Yes, it is. I spent hours rewording my original English statement so B-fish would translate it in a way I thought would make sense. Which I see was pointless now anyway. >.<

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Oben