Do you like inexperienced girls or experienced girls in H Games?

Do you like unexperienced girls or experienced girls in H Games?

• Unexperienced Girls

Stimmen: 7 46,7%
  • Experienced Girls

Stimmen: 8 53,3%

• Anzahl der Umfrageteilnehmer

Cute_Hitomi

Scriptor
Hi! ^^ which one do you prefer inexperienced girls which are shy and maybe even virgin or more experienced girls which knows how to do on a guy? I like the inexperienced ones more,which are shy. hihi... like me XD; ehem...

Shinryu

Drachenlord
Otaku Veteran
I prefer the inexperienced girls in hentai games, too. I´m bored of reading about perfekt tongue techniques and so on. The thought of having an inexperienced girl making felatio sounds more exciting. I´ve seen one in a h game once, but it´s rather rare.

Elyon

Gesperrt
in hentai unexperienced girls,as Shinryu said its annoying and boring to see the "perfect techniques" etc etc...

Fauk

Hardstyle or no style
Otaku Veteran
hm,

that´s a difficult question and to be honest I´m not sure. But I think that I like experienced girls.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

FallenAngel

known as Zeomak
Well the Question is easy for me to asnwer. Both have an advantage. The Experiences ones can please a man a little better, but I still think the inexperienced ones are better. It kind of turns me on^^

cAntW0!

Otaku Elite
Otaku Veteran
Well i think i would prefer inexpirienced girls over expirienced ones, because it kinda turnes me on to see a girl, who isn´t too familiar with this things... ^_^

Hollow Point

Nero VI.
Otaku Veteran
Nothing is better than inexperienced girls. I would like to take their virginity and show them how to do all the good things. Yeah...

jimmikuhl

Gläubiger
If i can chose more than 1 i would mix.
If there can be only 1 i'd take the experienced cos i'd can be a pain in the ass to explain EVERYTHING

Oben