Ein Neues benutzer.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

rubbereruben

Ungläubiger
Hello there, I stumbled across this forum and it seemed extremely to my liking so I decided to join, especially seeing the fact foreign users are welcomed as well. :)

I'm not a german but it's still my 3rd language, I'm not used to speak it and had a bit of trouble browsing around, so I hope I haven't misinterpreted the rules. :megane:

I do have a lot of drawn content I'd like to share, but don't have a rapidshare account to upload to, but I guess there must be alternatives.

I hope I'll be able to share in the wealth of this forum!:hahaha:

greetings,

rubbereruben

PS: forgive my bad german, though I'm not sure if it's allowed to type english outside the international sub-forum, I'll try to blend in as best as possible

Naity

Gesperrt
Well, you are very welcome here. Follow the rules as much you understand them and have fun! ^^

Hey Termi, may we should write a thread with the rules in English ;)
EDIT: Sorry I saw you've already done ^^"

MfG
Naity

~sfx~

.NEET Entwickler :)
VIP
Hello there and welcome to woh :)

dont worry about the language, its not a crime to write english outside the international sub-forum, there are a lot users and uppers who just speak english here :)
follow the rules and happy posting

HAND (have a nice day XD)

mfg sfx-rayzel

NAeght

Novize
Its good to know i can write in english outside this subforum, i tried writting a few times with googletranslator, but i dont think that went well lol.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Oben