English Lemon: Dragon Pink - Three Trials of Temptation

Frangnbouwer

Lemon Writer
VIP
And now something for our non-German-speaking readers (If someone could proof-read, I would be very thankful ...):

Dragon Pink - Three Trials of Temptation

Introduction

Level One

It was a clear full moon night, when Santa and his companions, the sorceress Pierce, Bobo the Barbarian and Santa´s lovely pet slave cat girl Pink, crossed a dark enchanted wood. They were on their way to the city of Ragden, where they hoped to achieve another mission to fill their purse.
The wood is told to be inhabited by some creepy kind of monsters, but they were a community of heroes - except for little Pink - and so they decided to enter the shadows of the dark trees in hope of reaching Ragden before midnight.
"Why have we always so creepy things to do?", murmured Pink in a low voice.
"Ah, come on Pink, shut up. Or would you rather sleeping in the wilderness than in a warm and soft bed?", replied Santa in a self-confident voice yawning of weariness.

Level Two

Deeper and deeper led their way into the heart of the wood. Gigantic trees stood beside their way and abnormous spider webs filled the space between the dense bushes left and right the small path the went on. Pink is approaching Santa, because the darkness and the sight of the giant spider webs filled her with fear. Hour for hour passed by and midnight approached. Still they were kept in the middle of the enchanted wood.
"Could it be that we missed the right junction an hour or so ago?", asked Pierce. Santa meanwhile almost sleeping sat desperately down under a big oak sleeping Pink leaning on his shoulders.
"Don´t know *yawn* I´m going to hate this woods ..."
Suddenly a soft and enchanting voice filled the air around them.:"Follow me, my strong hero. I´m leading you to the other side ... To the other side ..."
Full of hope Santa gets up and is running to the spot where the voice came from Pink pulling behind himself.
"Hold on, Santa!", cried Pierce and Bobo out, but Santa disappeared between the darkness of the trees.

Level Three

Again and again heard Santa the voice leading him and Pink on his hand down in a valley covered with willows through which a small creek ran. Following the creek upwards Santa and Pink reached a silent lake behind whom a majestic wall of rock roose up. They surrounded the lake and came to the dark entrance of a spacious cave. They just entered the cave when they suddenly fell into a deep sleep. The last sound they heard was a dirty laughter.

Level Four

Coldness made Pink to wake up. Her eyes wandered around the cave dimmed in a gray light. Where was Santa? Deeper in the cave a moaning sound reached her ears and she decided to go deeper into the dark hoping to find Santa there. Behind a corner seemed to shine a bright light where the sounds came from. And when Pink turned around the corner an exciting view laid in front of her eyes. In the middle of that bright light spot was Santa and with him a female person lying on a kind of altar both naked and fucking each other. The female had a white skin and white long hair, she was sitting on top of Santa riding him and moaning of lust. Deeper and deeper pushed Santas member into her vagina by every move they made.
"Santa what are you doing?", cried Pink out.
"Shut up, Pink. Didn´t you see I´m fucking!", replied Santa full of anger.
Faster and faster got Santa´s and the female´s moves and under a loud cry of lust Santa came into the female´s pussy.
"So you finally came", the female noticed in a untouched voice, "now see my true shape before you were mine forever", she added giggling.
Suddenly her shape changed. Her gray eyes turned bloodred, her hair grew even longer until it covered her back to the heels and changed to a wormlike thick something, her fingernails grew longer to claws and her canine teeth changed to vampirelike teeth. Santa´s sperm is dropping out of her clit as
he turned into stone.
With open mound Pink watched the scene and screamed out "No, Santa. Noooo ....!!!"
The female getting notice of Pink by her screaming turned over to her ...

Temptation One - Finger Skills

Level Five

Pink was tied up with iron bonds on the wall to the altar with petrified Santa on it. In front of her stood the female demon clothed with a white cloak.
"So who or what are you?", asked the demoness letting her claws run across Pink´s cheeks.
"I´m Pink and I want you to let me and my master here go! But who are you?", replied Pink furiously, with a look like a lightning.
"Call me, Lunara! So you´re a slave to this rock-hard person over there", noticed the demoness amused.
"How about a trial??? If you pass three of my tests with success, I will let you and your master go!"
"Settle it", replied Pink, "I will succeed!"

Level Six

Lunara pushed away Pink´s panties, and her private place laid before the eager red eyes of Lunara. With her finger Lunara touched Pink´s clit.
"You´re already wet down there", she added grinning.
"Now prepare for the first trial, resist my fingerattack of happiness!" And lunaras Finger began to stimulate Pink´s clit. Rubbing her most secret place Lunara´s fingers glided around Pink´s hole of lust. Wetter and wetter became Pink, finally a clear liquid ran out of Pink´s twat throbbing down her thighs.
"Doesn´t it feel good?", asked Lunara.
"No, have to resist, must rescue Santa", murmured Pink like a kind of mantra.
Lunara´s finger spreaded Pink´s lips, so that her fresh twat shines in a pink manner. Lunara´s finger entered Pink´s pink hole and slided for- and backwards still thrusting deeper and deeper in Pink´s pussy. Pink´s saliva filled her hole, so that a soaking sound filled the cave with every sliding in and out.
"Feels good?", whispered Lunara heavily breathing.
"Have to resist, must rescue Santa. Have to resist ...", was Pink´s only answer.
Lunara´s finger slided out of Pink´s twat covered with her hot saliva. Lunara showed it to Pink.
"But you´re body is telling something other!", Lunara tried to convince Pink, who still prayed her mantra.
"Seemes like I have to use another technique", noticed Lunara.
"Prepare for the tongue of ecstasy!"

Level Seven

Lunara kneeled in front of Pink pushing her legs aside. Her tongue circled around Pink´s belly button, ehile her fingers pinched into Pink´s back cheeks. Deeper and deeper down went her tongue until she reached Pink´s most private place. Soaking on her spreaded lips, the tongue tip gliding over Pink´s wet entrance, Lunara intensed her efforts. Deeper into Pink´s twat her tongue thrusted in, soaking up Pink´s saliva. But still Pink continued on with her mantra. Now Lunara´s finger reached out for Pinks small asshole, her tongue still working on pink´s pussy. With circling movements she stimulated Pink´s back entrance and suddenly stuck her finger in by force. Under a loud cry of pain Pink passed out with her mantra "Have to resist, must rescue master" on the lips.

Temptation Two - Like the Lake???

Level Eight

When Pink finally came round, the cave was silent and abandoned except for the statue of Santa which catched his expression of lust and astonishment of his last sexual act. Where was the demoness? And how long has she been unconscious? Pink gazed around curiosly, still in chains on the wall. In front of her stood a jug with water and beside it laid a kind of dried vegetables. Pink´s stomach was feeling empty ans so she ate as if it were her last meal on earth. Pink had just bitten in a vegetable when the white lady now in her human form entered the cave.
"So you´re alive again", she said smiling.
"Let me and my Master go", insisted Pink.
"How dare you! There are still two trials left!", answered Lunara, "now get up and come!"
Lunara put a collar on Pink´s neck and led her on a leash to the exit of the cave. Finally they reached the wood lake which laid in the shadow of the cliffs. Dragon-flies flew over the smaragd-green water, white flowers bloomed on the shore, rays of sunlight reflected on the surface.
"Like the lake?", asked Lunara with amusement.
"Yes", answered Pink, "but what has this to do with the trials?"
"Oh, you will see. You will see", whispered Lunara in her ear, when bubbles began to appear on the lake´s surface.

Level Nine

Tentacle by tentacle broke through the surface of the lake. Finally a green and slimy creature with lots of arms rose from the waters.
"Now you know my pet from the lake", said Lunara, "You´re next duty is to ride my little pet here!"
With a evil smiling she was pushing Pink towards the lake. The monsters tentacles reached out for Pink.
"No, don´t dare ...", cried Pink frightened, while one root of the creature embraced Pink´s body. Meanwhile the other tentacles reached out for Pink´s arms and legs and Pink was lifted up in the air.
"Help me", screamed Pink out.
"Have a little fun with my beast out here", replied Lunara with amusement sitting on a rock a watching her pet and Pink.

Level Ten

The monster ripped away Pink´s panties and her bra, so that nude Pink was at the mercy of the creature.
A big tentacle, which was formed like a kind of penis approached Pink´s face and suddenly forced his way into pink´s mouth. Another one reached ou for Pink´s thighs and began to stroke her sensitive clit. Two other tentacles formed like small mouths began to suck on Pink´s tits. Pink twined and twisted under the treatment of the monster. On the rock on the beach sat Lunara fingering herself. Pink´s saliva was dripping out of her pussy and ran along the monsters roots of lust. Soft moaning filled the air. Finally the tentacle which was raping Pink´s mouth slided down between Pink´s legs and forcefully thrusted in Pink´s pussy. Moving for- and backwards the tentacle filled Pink´s hole more and more with it´s hot black slime, which ran down on Pink´s thighs. One more tentacle moved near Pink´s twat and rubbing her clit it also entered Pink.
"Help! Help!", screamed Pink out of pain, while another tentacle apporached her mouth and thrusted in.

"Help me!"
"Bobo, have you herad this?", asked Pierce.
"Sounds like Pink, doesn´t it!", replied Bobo, "It´s nearly a day since Santa and her dissappeared."
"Yeah, and since then, we are trying to find them in this creepy wood.", answered Pierce.
"Help!"
"Sounds like it´s coming from northwest."
"Yeah, let´s go and take a look, Bobo!"
Bobo and Pierce ran into the direction where the sreams came from. Finally they reached a cliff on which foot a emerald green lake laid. There they saw a kind of green and slimy cluster in which sometimes Pink´s pink hair shined up.
"Disgusting", stammered Bobo, while Pierce prepared for a spell, when suddenly the monster vanished.

Level Elf

More and more slimy arms of the creature reached out for Pink rubbing her sensitive parts, gliding over her body and filling her holes with hot black semen. Under an orgasmic outbreak of lust each of the monster´s extremities came at the same time and covered Pink in the black slime, who passed out.. As sudden as the beast appeared it vanished and Pink fell into the cold water of the lake. A loud laughter filled the air and Pink and the demoness disappeared in a looming light.
"Shit, where is she?", asked Pierce astonished.

Temptation Three - Reanimation

Level Twelve

Pink woke up. It was cold. She laid naked on the floor, only covered in a black slime. A collar was around her neck and a chain leading from the collar to a ring in the wall. Lunara sat on the altar near stoned Santa and watched Pink waking up.
"So you´re awake", Lunara said, "how was my little pet? Feeled good???"
"Nooo", shouted Pink back, "not at all!"
"Still resisting", noticed Lunara, "I admire your loyality, but there is still one trial left ..."
"What´s it?", asked Pink eagerly, "I have endured so much, so this will be no challenge for me!" she replied in a self-confident tone.
"Sure??" An amused smile whisked over Lunara´s face.
"Of course", replied Pink full of anger.
"Then onwards to the last trial: Make your Master come!!!" Evil laughter filled the cave while Pink gazed perplexed at the laughing demoness.

Level Thirteen

In the meantime after the disappearance of Pink and the demoness Bobo and Pierce climbed down the cliff. They searched the woods around the lake if there was a sign of Pink or Santa, but did not find one. Finally they returned to the cliffs and searched the rocks there.
"You see any sign of Pink or Santa?", asked Pierce Bobo.
"No, but wait, there seems to be an entry ..." And with this words Bobo was dragging Pierce to the dark entry of the cave.

Level Fourteen

Pink was standing on top of the altar, the legs spreaded ans slowly she sat down on Santa´s member.
"Ungh, it´s to big. I can´t get it in!" Lunara sat beside on a rock watching Pink´s efforts with more and more amusement twinkling in her eyes.
"I need more lubrication", thought Pink and sat herself beside Santa´s rough member and began fingering herself. First she softly stroke above her clit, rubbing more intensely. Soft moans filled the cave. Her middle finger entered her pussy and deeper and deeper it thrusted in. Louder and louder became Pink´s moans. Her clear saliva ran down her thighs and shivering of lust she came for a first time.
"This should do it", and with this thougth she once more lifted her back up and began slowly to slide down on Santa´s rock-cock. Slowly she began to ride Santa, but with every second her movements became more and more intense. Lunara watched her still with her amused expression.
Deeper and deeper Pink thrusted herself on Santa´s member, her moaning changed to a crying. Her eyes were filled with tears of lust and pain. Pain of having to do as the demoness said. And with a loud cry Pink came for another time and fainted still resting on Santa´s cock.

Only seconds passed by then Pink was coming to herself. Lunara stood near to her kissing her on the cheeks.
"Sorry, you missed. I will keep you as my personal sex-slave ...", Lunara said grinning.
"No way!", shouted Pink, I´m still trying ...", saying this she intensed her efforts and began once more riding Santa. She embraced Santa´s body, leaning her head on Santa´s hard shoulders and closing her eyes she whispered Santa´s name. Faster and faster she moved her back, tears were running down her cheeks.
Perplexed gazed Lunara on the scene in front of her.

Level Sixteen

Bobo and Pierce trotted through the tunnel. Pierce enlighted their way by the help of a fire spell. Suddenly they heard a moaning coming from deeper in the cave.
"Pink?", asked they both simultaneously and carefully they followed the nasty sound. The tunnel in front of them was enlightened by torch-light which seemed to burn around the next corner. They both surrounded the corner and seeked cover behind a giant rock.

Pink´s tears dropped on the floor while she still intensed her moves. Slowly Santa´s rock-hard cock began gleaming poorly. Hotter and hotter became Pink´s vagina.
"Oh, you are trying to melt him???", asked Lunara amused, "You should watch that you melt his best part away."
Pierce began to commune with herself and sent a mental message over to Pink. Bobo took up his double axe and hold it tight.
Suddenly the gleaming covered Pink and Santa, now Pierce made another spell to heat up the stone-shell which surrounded Santa´s body. Watching her plans getting ruined Lunara transformed herslef to her demon form and she prepared to attack Pink from behind. Meanwhile the rock layer has completly dissappeared and a naked Santa laid under Pink who still thrusted herself on Santa´s cock. A loud cry of lust filled the air in the cave as Santa shoot his load in Pink´s vagina.
"No, don´t come in me", cried Pink. Lunara was just jumping onto Pink as Bobo jumped forward and with a mighty blow with his double axe he cut the head off Lunaras neck. Red blood splashed on Pink and Santa while her lifeless body sank onto the floor.

Level Seventeen

Bobo, Pierce, Santa and Pink stood on the shore of the lake and looked back to the cave entry.
"Do you think, we can sell it to one of those old womans who brew potions?", asked Santa drawing the head of the medusa out of his bag.
"Why had you to come in me, I could get pregnant", complained Pink to Santa.
"At least you could have thanked me", she insisted, "or would you be as hard as a rock again!" And Pink wrested the bag from Santa and ran away pulling the head out of it.
"No, don´t dare", replied Santa red-headed and rushed after Pink. Suddenly he stopped and was transformed to a statue.
"No, not again", moaned Pink and Bobo ...

-END-

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments are welcome!!!

Oben