[Suche] Evangelion 2.0 You Can (Not) Advance (Sie können nicht vorab)

Zero

Chief 0perating 0fficer
Teammitglied
Admin
well it seems that yeti isn't able to fully understand German. So i'll give u an English translation:

der termin der ausstrahlung in deutschland soll am 7 Mai 2010 sein. Aber nur auf DVD
Hab ich bei der Konkurrenz gesehen
the release Date here in Germany is expected to be the 7.05.2010. But it will only released on DVD.

Für den, den es interessiert nächste Woche Samstag 15.11 läuft eine Vorstellung um 18Uhr in Berlin im Zoopalast und eine in München nur da weiß ich nich wann und wo :O der Film wird in der Original Sprache Japanisch mit englischen Untertitel gezeigt.
Anlass ist das Asia Filmfest 2009 in München und Berlin.
For all interested people: Next week, 15.11 in Berlin , the movie will be shown in Berlin. It will start at 18:00 o'clock.
It will be shown with Japanese Dub and English Sub.
It will be shown coz of the "Asia-Filmfest 2009" in Munich and Berlin.

ok, now a bit more information:
It will also be shown in Munich.
Here the 2 dates:
06.11.2009 20:15 (well thats tomorrow ^^)
and
11.11.2009 21:30
they will both be shown in the GLORIA Palast

According to anidb.net, the movie has already been subbed by NERV, but i wasn't able to find a torrent or another download....

Ah, more infos about "Asia Filmest" u can find here:
www.asiafilmfest.de

It will be in Munich till 08.11.
and then moves to Berlin. There it will stay till 15.11.

this Movie was ...

perfect - you should skip the crappy camrip version and go straight to berlin or Munich .

i saw the Movie in Munich on the Asia Film Festival and it was breathtaking.

The last Airdate in Munich is 11.11.09 21:30
(http://www.asiafilmfest.de/downloads/AFF09_Spielplan.pdf)

The audience apllauded three Times after the Movie, everyone hwo has the least interest in EVA should take the efford and go to Munich - watching such a Movie on the big screen is a verry good experience.

You wont regret it - i swear.

On the premiere there were giving away EVA1.01 DVD's if you could answer some questions - but i was too unlucky :omgnooo: they wanted to know what the name of Misatos voice (Synchronsprecher) is, both names of the Producers, wich other charachters were voiced by misato, and what the number of the next realeased manga ingermaany is :( i was too slow :omgnooo:

Zero

Chief 0perating 0fficer
Teammitglied
Admin
perfect - you should skip the crappy camrip version and go straight to berlin or Munich .

i saw the Movie in Munich on the Asia Film Festival and it was breathtaking.

The last Airdate in Munich is 11.11.09 21:30
(http://www.asiafilmfest.de/downloads/AFF09_Spielplan.pdf)
as u could see, i already postet that ...
The audience apllauded three Times after the Movie, everyone hwo has the least interest in EVA should take the efford and go to Munich - watching such a Movie on the big screen is a verry good experience.

You wont regret it - i swear.

On the premiere there were giving away EVA1.01 DVD's if you could answer some questions - but i was too unlucky
hmm, that would count as public promotion. very clever...
:omgnooo: they wanted to know what the name of Misatos voice (Synchronsprecher) is, both names of the Producers, wich other charachters were voiced by misato, and what the number of the next realeased manga ingermaany is :( i was too slow :omgnooo:
Synchronsprecher = dubbing artist or dubbing speaker.

well i don't even know one name o.O
so i would have failed ^^

Oben