[Diskussion] Fav Hentai Videos

jr0904

Novize
what's your fav hentai videos?? if you have the knack to reveal your favourites.then tell here.

My favourite hentai series is currently Ane Haramix Resort Boin and Hono no Haramase Doukyusei as well as Shoujo Sect Innoncen Lovers(yuri) and Discode & Alignment You You!!!(Futanari). I'm a big junkie for yuri and futanari series.

hallyfax

Novize
I rather like the hard stuff such as sexy magical girl or taimanin asagi. I even suppose they are from the same director.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 僕はオタクです!
Teammitglied
SMods
I like Taboo Charming Mother and other incest movies.
Taboo Charming Mother is no real incest movie, as - like mostly - they are not related by blood. Just look at Discode or Akiba Girls where bother and sister have sex too, but they´re only stepsister and stepbrother indeed, so it´s no real incest.

Some goes for ex for Do you know the Milfing man... (stepson and stepmother) or for Stepmother´s Sin.

One of the very rare true incest movies is MaMa / Mama Mia part 2, where the main actor and the maid are having sex with each other, they have to recognoize that they have the same father though (but don´t care), and the main actor in the end has sex with his own mother too.

Oben