[Diskussion] Fav Hentai Videos

CeFoWn

Novize
TSF Monogatari - Like the story with a guy having terminal illness and get into this experimental operation that turns him from boy to gril
Futabu! - Futanari club doing their activities..

One of the latest hentai release being loli:
Chicchana Onaka and Toshi Densetsu - Both are good in different ways.

qaws4

Novize
Resort Boin
Fleshdance
Akiba Girls
Lingery Office

The animations in there are really well one and the action is great because of it as well

NayanZ

Novize
For now the one that I most like is Kedamono-tachi no Sumu Ie de because the animation is pretty good and the NTR genre can be fun when the MC is as dumb as this one.

Kira20

Gläubiger
Pretty much on the same boat with most of the replies here.

Taimanin Asagi, Resort Boin, Bible Black. In addition, Brandish, Hitou Meguri, Kakushi Dere, Kanojo x Kanojo and Toshi Densetsu.

Tabula42

Gläubiger
Oni Chi Chi is my favourite, but that's mainly because it's the first hentai I saw from PoRO. I love the animation style and colouring done by the studio, so I like all of their hentai anime adaptations.
Before that though I think my favourite was Bible Black, that was a really good one.

I really want to see some good crossdressing/yaoi hentai anime but I find then very hard to find.

Sagiri-chan

Kawaii ◕‿◕✿
Bible Black was one of my first Hentai´s I watched all parts of. And i still think it was one of my best too. Or atleast in my top 3.
The shame is...i cant remember the names of all the good Hentais i watched :/ Most of the time it werent even full hentai, more just clips.

Tabula42

Gläubiger
Yeah I've seen so many good clips but I've never been able to find the source. It does make it satisfying if I ever do find the full episode, but that doesn't happen often.
I might go back and re-watch Bible Black if I can find the time, it's definitely one of the gems.

Sagiri-chan

Kawaii ◕‿◕✿
Yeah I've seen so many good clips but I've never been able to find the source. It does make it satisfying if I ever do find the full episode, but that doesn't happen often.
I might go back and re-watch Bible Black if I can find the time, it's definitely one of the gems.
What change my "life" was using the request or search section in this forum. Its very very good. I found 99% of the Hnetai i own clips from.
And even there IS no movie about it you´ll porbabyl find something equal or maybe even better ^^

Tabula42

Gläubiger
What change my "life" was using the request or search section in this forum. Its very very good. I found 99% of the Hnetai i own clips from.
And even there IS no movie about it you´ll porbabyl find something equal or maybe even better ^^
Oh right I'll have to check that out later then, thank you for the advice.
I'm still finding my way around at the moment so I appreciate the help. So far I've found the h-manga, h-games and this chat part of the forum. :)
(sorry if that's too off-topic)

GyD

Novize
Someone quoted Lady Innocent … Yup, I think that's the only hentai I watched and I really liked it. So i'll go for it as my favorite ^^

Amaducias

Gläubiger
Taboo charming mother was one of my first favourites. I've never been into the demonic/weirder hentai so Bible black never really did it for me.

Tabula42

Gläubiger
I like Idol Sister too, but mainly because I get to see Ohtomo Takuji's character design in anime form. It's very similar to Kanzaki Hiro's style, only lewder haha. (They are both my top favourite artists)
The manga is better content wise though, so I wish they did more than one episode.

PoiuyZ

Novize
Discipline, it was the first hentai video I saw and Nikuyome: Takayanagi Ke no Hitobito, it's a typical housewife story but I really liked.

Oben