[English] Gibo - Stepmother's Sin [UL]

n.o.v.a

Full-Time Otaku
Teammitglied
Mod

UPLOAD ONLY 4 WORLD OF HENTAI ! DO NOT REPOST !

Gibo - Stepmother's Sin

:info:

BESCHREIBUNG:
My name is Yusuke Yagami. When I was a boy, I witnessed something which no one should ever see. My own mother, locked in the throes of passion with a man who wasn't my father. Her adultery caused our happy home to come crashing down, and my father divorced her. Since those dark days, I've been mistrustful of what the concept of "mother" really was.

Now, after so many years, my father remarried, and suddenly, I had a new stepmother, or Gibo.

The woman my father married was not old, but young, and beautiful. When I looked at Misako-san for the first time, I felt something move inside me.

As the days went by, I found myself thinking of my new mother in ways that shocked myself.

Could I accept this beautiful woman as my mother? After all, I found out what mothers are really like the day I saw their unfaithfulness. Punishment may be necessary...
SCREENSHOTS

* Voice: Japanese
* Text: Englisch
* Censorship: 100% uncensored
* Gametime : Medium (10 - 30 hours)

* Filehoster: uploaded.net
* Size: Packed 619 MB
* Packed with: winRAR

:pw:
Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.

:download:
Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.
Schaut euch auch meine anderen H-Game upload's an​

Feedback und Comments sind erwünscht!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Rittmeister

Ungläubiger
Gibo Gamebug

hello!
Maybe somebody can offer a solution for this gamebug.

I installed Gibo on WinXP SP3 with Daemontools, when I start it the video plays, and I can start a new game.
I see the window on the bottom half of the screen and the interface buttons.
But the mouse doesnt work properly anymore. The game is just stuck at this moment.
When I hit the continue button I just get a flickering "I didn't know anything back then..." text, but nothing happens...
I can access the top menu and see that the mouse goes a bit crazy even here. I can access the menus and quit the game, but something is quite wrong here... Maybe some1 can help me out.

I can only think of some other mousedriver, or install Windows98 or something in a VM box.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

n.o.v.a

Full-Time Otaku
Teammitglied
Mod
hello!
Maybe somebody can offer a solution for this gamebug.

I installed Gibo on WinXP SP3 with Daemontools, when I start it the video plays, and I can start a new game.
I see the window on the bottom half of the screen and the interface buttons.
But the mouse doesnt work properly anymore. The game is just stuck at this moment.
When I hit the continue button I just get a flickering "I didn't know anything back then..." text, but nothing happens...
I can access the top menu and see that the mouse goes a bit crazy even here. I can access the menus and quit the game, but something is quite wrong here... Maybe some1 can help me out.

I can only think of some other mousedriver, or install Windows98 or something in a VM box.
kannst deine frage ruhig auf deutsch stellen ;)

hmm hört sich echt komisch an , haste schon versucht das game im kompatibilitätsmodus zu starten ?

hab das game unter vista und win7 problemlos zum laufen gebracht.

kannst du das game über die tastatur steuern oder friert es komplett ein ?

Nocona

Gläubiger
Servus
Habe xp sp3 und wenn ich das Spiel starte, kommt zwar Musik aber das Bild bleibt schwarz
Weis jemand Rat?

Zero

Chief 0perating 0fficer
Teammitglied
Admin
was für eine Grafikkarte hast du denn?
evtl. mal ältere bzw. neue Treiber probiert?

Tenjo

Novize
Servus
Habe xp sp3 und wenn ich das Spiel starte, kommt zwar Musik aber das Bild bleibt schwarz
Weis jemand Rat?
Hab den gleichen Fehler hier. Treiber sind neu. Kompatiblitätsmodus bringt auch nichts :sob:

EDIT: Game friert komplett ein. Task Manager zeigt sofort nach dem Start keine Rückmeldung an.

Zero

Chief 0perating 0fficer
Teammitglied
Admin
same question as above.

ihr müsst schon etwas genauer sein.

evtl. auch neuen codec installieren...

Tenjo

Novize
Graka ist eine X1950 pro von ATI DX 9.0c (aktuell... also Jun 10)
Win Xp SP3 Treiber der Graka ist auch aktuell.

Black Screen nach dem Start. Musik kommt, Game ist aber komplett eingefroren.

Welcher Codec kann da wohl helfen? :huh:

Entschuldige die verfälschte Fragestellung...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Tenjo

Novize
So Codecs neu drauf. keine Besserung.

War da n Patch/Crack bei, den ich übersehen habe?

Ich poste hier mal den Fehlerbericht, vielleicht hilfts ja ^^

szAppName : Gibo.exe szAppVer : 1.0.0.0 szModName : hungapp
szModVer : 0.0.0.0 offset : 00000000

D:\DOKUME~1\Admin\LOKALE~1\Temp\WER9bc7.dir00\Gibo.exe.mdmp
D:\DOKUME~1\Admin\LOKALE~1\Temp\WER9bc7.dir00\appcompat.txt

Kann bestimmt keiner was mit anfangen, aber diese Fehlermeldungen kommen immer.

EDIT: Der Codec Pack war übrigens großer Mist. Hat mir meinen Soundtreiber zerschossen, und nu ist mein Mic nicht mehr funktionsfähig. TS/Skype ade ... -.-

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Paekes

Scriptor
ich weiß zwar nicht ob es noch aktuell is aber für alle die das spiel starten und nur die musik hören (bild bleibt schwarz)

löscht im gameordner die datei op.avi. öffnet das spiel,danach kommt ne fehlermeldung. einfach auf ok klicken und zocken ^^

n.o.v.a

Full-Time Otaku
Teammitglied
Mod
megaupload.com mirrors hinzugefügt :twinkle:

rs und mu links sind miteinander kompatibel

hf

n.o.v.a

Oben