Grüße aus Brasilien

ptofoli

Novize
Hallo, ich komme aus Brasilien und habe dieses Forum über die anidb-Website gefunden. Ich suche Anime (nicht Hentai) mit deutscher Synchronisation. Es geht nicht einmal darum, Deutsch zu lernen, sondern um besser in den Inhalt einzutauchen. Ich glaube, dass es in bestimmten Werken schöner oder konsequenter wird. Die deutsche Sprache ist sehr angenehm und stark. Zum Beispiel Heidi (1974), "Fullmetal Alchemist" und "Vinland Saga". (Übersetzt über Google Translate)
Hello, I'm from Brazil and found this forum through the anidb website. I'm looking for anime (not hentai) with German dubbing. It is not even to learn German, but to have a greater immersion in the content, I believe that in certain works it becomes more beautiful or more consistent. The German language is very pleasant and strong. For example, Heidi (1974), "Fullmetal Alchemist" and "Vinland Saga".

Raphael

Schmachtender Nostalgiker, schöne alte Zeit
Otaku Veteran
Well, hello there.
Unbelievable that google translated this for ya. Usually google is really really crap when it comes to translation but this is really good.
By the way, if you use google to translate how are you going to understand what they are talking in the anime? 🤔

ptofoli

Novize
Google war früher schlecht mit Übersetzungen, aber ich habe festgestellt, dass sie sich stark verbessert haben. Ich versuche auch, die Übersetzungen zu überarbeiten, um festzustellen, ob sie korrekt sind, und um einfache Wörter und weniger mehrdeutige Sätze zu verwenden.
Ich werde Untertitel verwenden, um zu verstehen. Ich schaue bereits einige deutsche synchronisierte Serien wie Star Trek Next Generation und Vikings, aber gerade jetzt habe ich die Einsicht, dass ich das gleiche mit Animes tun kann.
Google used to be bad with translation, but I noticed that they have improved a lot. I also try to revise the translations to see if they are correct and to use simple words and less ambiguous sentences.
I will use subtitles to understand. I already watch some German dubbed series, like Star Trek Next Generation and Vikings, but just now I have the insight that I can do the same with animes.

Raphael

Otaku Veteran
Hmm, ok I got it.
So you understand by reading sub-titles, a good way to understand more about the language.
But to be honest, I don’t know why you’re trying to understand the german language, you don’t really need it.
Nowadays it’s all about english, almost everywhere.

And you know english pretty well, at least so it seems to be

ptofoli

Novize
Hmm, ok I got it.
So you understand by reading sub-titles, a good way to understand more about the language.
But to be honest, I don’t know why you’re trying to understand the german language, you don’t really need it.
Nowadays it’s all about english, almost everywhere.

And you know english pretty well, at least so it seems to be
Ich stimme zu, für Unterhaltung und Kommunikation ist Englisch genug. Aber ich mache es aus eigenem Interesse. Es ist gut, aus unserer Komfortzone herauszukommen und etwas anderes zu hören. Ich habe genug von Englisch, Japanisch und Portugiesisch (Muttersprache). Und es gibt den zusätzlichen Vorteil, etwas Neues auf eine Weise lernen zu können, die nicht langweilig ist.
Ich mache das nicht nur mit der deutschen Sprache, ich suche auch nach Anime, Filmen und Serien, die synchronisiert sind oder mit Originalsprache in Italienisch, Französisch, Spanisch, Russisch, Persisch, Hindi / Urdu, Arabisch, Türkisch, Mandarin (I. würde gerne Dragon Ball auf Mandarin sehen, die Leute sagen auch, dass arabische Synchronisation sehr gut ist) und Koreanisch. Vielleicht auch Griechisch und Kantonesisch, ich frage mich immer noch, ob es sich lohnt.
I agree, for entertainment and communication English is enough. But I'm doing it out of my own peculiar interest, it's good to get out of our comfort zone and listen to something different, I've had enough of the English, Japanese and Portuguese (native). And there is the added bonus of being able to learn something new in a way that is not boring.
I'm not only doing this with the German language, I'm also looking for anime, movies and series dubbed or with original language in Italian, French, Spanish, Russian, Persian, Hindi / Urdu, Arabic, Turkish, Mandarin (I would love to see Dragon Ball in Mandarin, People also say that Arabic dubbing is very good) and Korean. Maybe Greek and Cantonese too, I'm still wondering if it's worth it.

Raphael

Otaku Veteran
Dragon Ball in arabic? Not really, believe it or not, but it’s crap.
I am arabic and if you hear this, you lose the flair

xra9

Gottheit
A completely foreign language dub can be good to cope with the silliness and corniness of other dubs, just saying.

Also hi ptofoli!

ptofoli

Novize
Dragon Ball in arabic? Not really, believe it or not, but it’s crap.
I am arabic and if you hear this, you lose the flair
Die Eröffnung scheint die schlechteste zu sein, aber die Synchronisation selbst sieht gut aus.

Komm schon, das hört sich wirklich gut an.

Come on, that's sounds really good.

A completely foreign language dub can be good to cope with the silliness and corniness of other dubs, just saying.

Also hi ptofoli!
Hi, xra9!

Raphael

Otaku Veteran
Nah, if you watched the whole Anime in german language... it’s epic!!
Btw, can’t open the video

Oben