Guten Morgen

tonigobe

Ungläubiger
Wenn diese Nachricht erscheint lustig, Es tut mir leid; Ich bin mit Google übersetzen zu helfen, mit meinem Deutsch. :kukukuh: Ich bin nur Entsendung, da eine Erinnerung aufgetauchte mich zu tun. Besuchte ich diese Seite, denn es wurde eine Suche auf meiner Website, die zurück zu hier. Ich kam dieser Website, denn es gab einige interessante Sachen hier. Anyhow, vielen Dank für mich. :o

If this message seems funny, I'm sorry; I'm using Google translate to help with my German. :kukukuh: I'm only posting, since a reminder popped up asking me to do so. I visited this site, because there was a search to my website that led back to here. I joined this site because there was some interesting stuff here. Anyhow, thanks for having me. :o

Megaro

Gesperrt
You´re welcome ^^

Have a nice time here and, this ist my special sentence for every new member, may the anime/hentai be with you

W

White Tiger

Hello and Wellcome to the World of Hentai.
Have a lot of fun............come in and find out.........^^ this slogan is simply cool ^-^

tonigobe

Ungläubiger
@ Janoko: Read the rules. (Very short compared to others!) Thanks. I'll probably browse around and make a comment here and there when I find something of interest. (:huh:I didn't think Google translated English to German as badly as Japanese to English, but now I know! LOL!)

@ White Tiger: Thanks for the welcome. This may be the place for me to brush up on what little German I know! :)

Oben