Honey.Bunny

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Ginji666

Ordenspriester
well but this is mess i dont have premium account so how can i download them now as the Jdownload is some kind of Torrents but works as Download manager is there any way to get links ... I actually Prefere linkprotect and other protect linking sites but this is mess can you help please

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

terminator2k2

Bite my shiny metal ass!!
urgesteinbanner
well but this is mess i dont have premium account so how can i download them now as the Jdownload is some kind of Torrents but works as Download manager is there any way to get links ... I actually Prefere linkprotect and other protect linking sites but this is mess can you help please
you don't need premium account for downloading with jdownloader, as long as you don't add an prem. acc. to jdownloader, it downloads the files for you as normal free user automatically

terminator2k2

urgesteinbanner
... you cannot get them.. that is the background of protecting links from abusing with container like dlc..
do it like i said or let it be.. <.<

jdownloader does everything for you, i don't know why you are so stubborn

Ginji666

Ordenspriester
the problem is i added files the container but its still not downloading just tell me if the files has been upload on RS then RS works on time limit and as far as i know the current file in that dlc are two files 200mb and other in 140's i just wanted to download them by normal download manager like IDM or with normal save target as but as i cant get links that is why i ask how can i get RS links files from jDowload manager if its not possible then can the uploader simply post the links...?
EDIT (autom. Beitragszusammenführung) :

sorry for being stubborn but that reason i ask is simple on my N/W i cant ran P2P they are port monitoring software's and they have blocked P2P port's like UPnP and DHT well this is why i ask for Links and i always Prefer links just like you did by using Linksave or Linkprotect

EDIT

Well just one more thing to confirm is this jdownloader works / Runs like P2P example utorrent or bitcomet etc...? please im sorry for asking so much but i need these info

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

terminator2k2

urgesteinbanner
............... read the damn FAQ for jdownloader..
IT'S JUST A NORMAL DOWNLOAD MANAGER BUT FOR FILEHOSTER LIKE RAPIDSHARE, MEGAUPLOAD and so on..

it has nothing to do with P2P..

If you have the links in your JDownloader Downloadlist, you run the Download and it downloads by itself, if there is a time you have to wait (as long as the filehoster has one) the programm does the countdown to the end and then starts the download, when the first file is downloaded, you have to wait again (yeah it's because of rapidshare again) and it also starts automatically if the time comes and so on..

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Oben