install japanese unicode on ur system?

robinhood845

Ungläubiger
i went to microsoft website and downloaded langpack.exe for japanese didn't do anything. when i tried to run AppLocale it came up with this "your system does not have the language support for the selected language installed!". how do i install japanese on my machine please? i dont have a windows cd either. thz for help in advance. also when i use japanese stuff all i see is squares like this: see attachment.

Anhänge

.fl0w

.:NARU なる:.
Otaku Veteran
you have to go to your Control Panel-> Regional and Language Options
here you switch to the "Languages"-tab where you have to check the box for "Install East Asian Languages" under "Supplemental language support". Then click Apply and OK.

after one restart you should be able to recognize the japanese symbols

ps. sry if my english is bad

Son Aeon

Exarch
Oh mann danke das gleiche Problem habe ich auch und hab schon alles versucht gehabt.
Zum schluss habe ich es dann aber gelöscht, da ich es nicht hinbekommen habe.

Werde es jetzt nochmal versuchen dank deiner hilfe.

Fauk

Hardstyle or no style
Otaku Veteran
But there will always be the possibility that you need the windows cd.

TheDusty

Ordensbruder
welches muss man den da runterladen? ich find net das richtige, kan mir jemand nen link reinsetzen bitte bzw gehen dan die Spiele oder zeigt das dan nur die Zeichen richtig?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Yeah it requires the CD, well at least it did for me. Thanks for the info by the way, I was starting to get annoyed how my computer would show Japanese as plain ol' gibberish.

Oben