[Biete] Breeding Season 7.7.1 - Patreon Version! + Debug Codes

KatsuLynx

Exarch
UPLOAD ONLY 4 WORLD OF HENTAI ! DO NOT REPOST !

Breeding Season 5.3 - Patreon Version

5.3 patch notes

Additions
- A questline featuring the Marchioness has been added, culminating in a sex scene (with animation). Don't worry, this is just the beginning of her storyline (you'll be able to get pregnant from her eventually). Also, the requirements may be a little brutal currently.
- Seraphs, a new monster type, have been added to the game. They're fairly unique in the way their consumables/breeding work. You can't get a Seraph from normal breeding, but must actually feed their consumable to a monster in order to get a new Seraph from breeding. In order to unlock them, you must complete the Marchioness questline.
- The basic pen expansion system is in place (though, unfortunatley you can't expand pen size yet). Currently it allows you to make the Seraph Cage expansion to the Harpy Aviary once you've unlocked it.
- The Seraph Cage and Harpy Aviary pen interiors have been added.

Bug Fixes
- Butt Stallions have been renamed to Stallions (don't worry, they're still all about butts, though)
- Fixed some minor issues with the event system; the event freezing bug may still be at large, but it should be wiped out with an event system rewrite soon

Known Issues
- Lots of bugs I know are still crawling around, next update will include a major bug hunt

* Size: 22.6 MB
* Language: English
* Hoster: Uploaded.to
*Format: SWF & Exe

Why two versions?
SWF-Version supports taking over savegames while Exe-Version supports cheating with Cheat Engine.

Code:
[CENTER][COLOR=red]KL@WoH[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.
Feedback und Comments sind erwünscht!

Tai the Dragon

Ungläubiger
Hallo alle ich habe 2 debug codes gefunden der erste ist moneybags.(Gil Amount) Gives you gil Example: "moneybags.100000" gives you 100000 gil. Der zweite ist guildhero.(GP Amount) Gives you guild points Example: “guildhero.100” gives you 100 gp. ich hoffe ich konnte euch damit weiter helfen.

KatsuLynx

Exarch

Breeding Season Bonus Animations - Patreon Version

I still want to have a fully playable build (as far as breeding, time/energy and requests) ready by the 30th but some major features (saving, events, many traits, preferences) may not be available yet. I'm going to keep on putting up builds as soon as new features become implemented and keeping you guys informed of progress as it continues.
The new version will follow as soon as it is ready. The current released version is not worth being played at all (trust me).

* Size: 590KB
*Format: SWF

Code:

Hidden content

KatsuLynx

Exarch

Breeding Season V. 5.5 - Patreon Version

Alright, I've been struggling with getting the requests menu to work all night but I realize it's already morning now so I'm going to go ahead and put up this build for all of you who have been waiting patiently. I'm going to keep working on the requests menu until it's done and then put up a hotfix as soon as I have it working. I ain't too tired so I'm just going to stay up and see if I can't get it done before this afternoon. I won't lie; the build is rougher than I would've liked, there's still a lot of placeholder stuff and some crucial missing pieces, but I should be able to hotfix the rest in ASAP. Right now Delilah doesn't take her taxes, so there's not much challenge, but I just plan on continually uploading builds over the course of the next two weeks as I add features as things should go much more quickly now that all the base systems are in place.
When I started this rewrite I had no idea that I would literally end up rewriting every last line of code in the game. On the plus side this means that there isn't a part of the game that has gone untouched in this restructuring so pretty much everything has been redesigned or improved in some way or another. The downside is that there will be a lot of bits missing or broken as I still have to recode much what was in the game before. In the past two months I've written about 5,000 lines of code, which is a personal record for me, at least :P. Honestly, putting this newest build together felt like a boss-rush of the entire rest of the project combined so far, but at the very least it is much better written than the previous builds.

But fair warning; there will be bugs. I haven't dealt with the animation bugs yet but I know what the problem is so they shouldn't be too hard to deal with. I replaced the Bug Report page with a fresh one so feel free to leave liberal reports. The new UI bits are still unfinished so they may look a bit wonky/act a bit laggy, but I plan on improving upon them to make them a bit more comfortable/convenient to use as I flesh them out more.

* Size: 590KB
*Format: SWF

Code:

Hidden content

Ansatsu-sha

Prophet
Sry für die dumme frage aber habt ihr den Danke button irgendwie versteckt? War schon lange nicht mehr hier, hat sich einiges gatan und ich kann ihn einfach nicht finden

Aber Hab eben gesehen das wer nach den debug codes gefragt hat: Hab die hier gefunden und auch schon bei der älteren version getestet. Funktionieren alle. Also fals sie noch keiner gepostet hat ... Bitte

moneybags.(Gil Amount)
Gives you gil
Example: "moneybags.100000" gives you 100000 gil

straitunlock.(Trait Name)
Unlocks a silver trait
Example: "straitunlock.No Downsides" unlocks the No Downsides silver trait

List of unlockable Silver Traits:

No Downsides
Gentle
Cruel
Altruistic
Iron Will
Boundless Potential
Nurturing
Changeling

gtraitunlock.(Trait Name)
Unlocks a gold trait
Example: "gtraitunlock.True Breeding" unlocks the True Breeding gold trait

List of unlockable Gold Traits:

True Breeding
Breeding Stock
Incorrigible
Mutagenic
Rejuvenating
Aftertaste
Sour
Healthy
Hearty
Slick

refreshclients Replaces current clients with new ones

changestat.(Monster Name).(Lowercase Stat).(Number)
Changes one of a monster's stats. It will move the stat cap to accommodate this, won't work over 1000. If you have multiple monsters with the same name, they're all affected.
Example: "changestat.Dave.sta.900" will set all monsters named Dave's stamina to 900

ppregrate.(Pregnancy Rate)
Changes player pregnancy rate. The lower, the better the chance of pregnancy. Default is 30, 1 is 100% chance.
Example: "ppregrate.8" gives the player a 1/8 chance of getting pregnant

mpregrate.(Pregnancy Rate)
Changes the monster pregnancy rate. The lower, the better the chance of pregnancy. Default is 15, 1 is 100% chance.
Example: "mpregrate.3" gives all monsters a 1/3 chance of getting pregnant[DOUBLEPOST=1418056855,1418056755][/DOUBLEPOST]PS
AHHHH habs gefunden das is jetzt der Gefällt mir button :D sorry nochmal

Legion1992

Ungläubiger
egal wie ich das Passwort eingebe es will nicht klappen ich entpacke es mit 7zip und habe es oft gemacht und DANKE für bereitstellen alles top
aber mein Passwort geht nicht vielleicht stell ich mich grad doof an kann einer helfen .bitte habe alle 7zip entpackungen arten ausprobiert ps 18,4 MB ist groß ist das ein problem.

und gibt es für breeding debug codes fürs ausehen ?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Kain00000

Gläubiger
5.5 funst net die exe ist doch viel zu klein die 5.3 von dem blogg is um mehr als 2mb grösser!
bei der 5.5 kann man weder auf die karte noch inventar noch sonstwas klicken man hat schon alle gebäude un kann nur die monster kaufen aber sonst funst nichts!!

KatsuLynx

Exarch

Breeding Season 5.5.2 - Patreon Version

Alright, I can't make you guys wait any more. This isn't nearly as finished as I'd like it to be, but I want to at least have the Christmas event available for you guys to enjoy. I'll be putting the update up in the Creations section of the Patreon page in about 20 minutes.

You can view the female version of the Christmas event by clicking on the map button. Traits are not working correctly yet. There will be a much more substantial update for you guys at the end of the month. I just wanted to do something for Christmas T-T.

* Size: 18.7 MB

Code:

Hidden content

HornyTravis

Ungläubiger
Hi, mir wird bei deinem neustem DL angezeigt, dass entweder die datei beschädigt ist oder das PW inkorrekt, könntest du mir kurz erklären ob dat ein fehler ist oder ich einfach geduldig auf nen official release warten soll? trotzdem danke für jegliche Mühen und Links von dir , grüße und nachträglich frohe Weihnachten:)

A.D.

Ungläubiger
Hi, mir wird bei deinem neustem DL angezeigt, dass entweder die datei beschädigt ist oder das PW inkorrekt, könntest du mir kurz erklären ob dat ein fehler ist oder ich einfach geduldig auf nen official release warten soll? trotzdem danke für jegliche Mühen und Links von dir , grüße und nachträglich frohe Weihnachten:)
Probier mal das Passwort per Hand einzugeben. Also nicht copy & paste. Das hat bei mir geholfen.

KatsuLynx

Exarch

Breeding Season 5.6 - Patreon Version

Additions:
- You can now choose to be a male breeder
- There are two new sex animations for the male breeder: Male Breeder x Female Elf and Male Breeder x Holstaurus
- The breeder now shows up as selectable in the breeding menu. Currently when using the breeder to breed they will behave exactly like monsters (including instant birth without pregnancy for new offspring), though this will change
- The Options menu is now implemented, and you can disable sex animations
- There are now debug codes for the new build, including a code that allows you to call an event by name

Bug Fixes:
- Monsters should no longer breed with themselves

Known Issues:
- Still have to fix some animation errors with the catgirls
- There are still many game systems that have not yet implemented into the new build

* Size: 18.9 MB

Code:

Hidden content

Oben