[Biete] Breeding Season 7.7.1 - Patreon Version! + Debug Codes

kynem

Gläubiger
Thanks. But these aren't all codes some are missing. I've wrote everything below with the new ones.

npcaffection.(npc name in lower case).(amount)
This will change the npc's affection to the designated amount.

addenergy.(energy amount)
Gives you energy, adding over 10000 will cause problems
Example: addenergy.1000 will give you 1000 energy

addtrait.(Monster name).(Trait name)

Adds a trait to all monsters with the designated name, make sure to include spaces in the trait name. Adding the same trait multiple times to a monster will increase the stack (adding Too Stronk twice will give the monster Too Stronk 2, etc)
Example: addtrait.Debbie.Too Stronk will add the Too Stronk trait to all monsters named Debbie.

iknowwhereyouliveanon
Shows the secret gallery.

youthinkidontknow.(amount)
Gives the specified amount of gil.

butireallydo.(amount)

Gives the specified amount of GP.

newrequest
Gives a new request

facechange.MONSETER.X
Change MonsterName face to selected Number (1-6)

hairchange.MONSTER.X
Change MonsterName hair to selected Number (1-6)

colorschemechange.MONSTER.X
Change MonsterName color scheme to selected Number (0-14)

skintonechange.MONSTER.X
Change MonsterName skin tone to selected Number (0-3)

setstat.MONSTER.VARIABLE.X
Set MonsterName Stat to Number [sta] [str] [dex] [cha] [wil] [fer] [selevel] [incestcount] [happiness] [newhearts] [storedhearts] [cfeed] [maxfeed] [sellable]

playevent.EVENT.ignorereqs
Plays an event
Events:
MargoIntro, DelilahDebt, MarquisIntro, KalaIntro, RoxieIntro, YueliaEvent, CordeliaIntro, CordeliaRecurring, LilyIntro, LeviIntro, KayIntro,
WildDickwolf, RandomMoney, KayReward, RandomTownsfolk, AlrauneSap, WildCatgirl, Amadour1, DickwolfFoursome, DickwolfAlpha, BaileyEvent, SLT1, SLT2,
BeachMoney, KayMermaid, Chateau1

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 僕はオタクです!
Teammitglied
SMods
Der nächste User mit Thx-Sapm in diesem Thread bekommt eine Verwarnung!

next user with thx-spam in this thread will get an infraction!

Kaostico

Ungläubiger
Many thanks for sharing and for the debug codes too! I do believe those are all the codes, but I do remember seeing even more debug codes. I guess there were for the previous version.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

cryde

Gläubiger
hab mir das 6.6 geladen tuts irgendwie nicht so stadt sind nur paar geb betretbar und die npcs sind nicht da futterladen ist nicht betretbar hab ich irgendwas falsch gemacht oder kann mir jemand helfen (neues spiel)

KatsuLynx

Exarch
UPLOAD ONLY 4 WORLD OF HENTAI ! DO NOT REPOST !

Breeding Season 6.6.6 - Patreon Version

Additions
- Queen Kaliba's Halloween Quest! Start by visiting town a few times in October. It's a fairly involved questline that includes a puzzle and a new sex scene! (let me know if there's any trouble starting or progressing through the quest)
- New/reworked neoteny monster variants: Kittengirl, Kittenboy, Dickpup, Titpup, Chickadee, Budgie, Heiftaurus, Vealtaurus, Boy Elfling, Girl Elfling, Imp, Lilim, Foal, and Filly
- New genderbent futas: Futa Demoness, Futa Mare, and Futa Titwolf
- Revamped futas: Futa Harpy and Futa Elf
- You can now go inside Cordelia's Lab
- Added Swine color variations

Bug Fixes / Balance
- The game now starts in August (makes it a bit closer to the existing holiday events)
- The Alchemy building should no longer be able to be upgraded, breaking the game (may still occur with saves from 6.6 or 6.6.1: just try to fight the urge to upgrade the alchemy building, nothing good can come of it)
- Taurus skins have been fixed
- Preferences should now be visible on the breeding and new monster screens
- Genderbent has been tuned back to occur much less frequently in the shop
- Preference gain has been tweaked slightly

Known Issues
- There may be issues loading saves from older versions
- Kittengirls have no mouths and I haven't figured out why yet. I would ask them, but...
- Skin and hair colors may be incorrect on some new monsters/variants, Vealtaurus in particular
- Pen silhouettes for the neoteny monsters and some genderbent monsters are currently incorrect and show up as base monsters instead
- Some animations have been disabled or are glitchy due to the new overhauls and colors
- Due to the overhaul of the color system, colors are incorrect in a number of pens and animations
- There's been an increase in lag (particularly when restocking the store), and we're in the process of fixing it/optimizing the game in general

* Size: 34.0 MB
* Language: English
* Hoster: Uploaded.to
*Format: SWF & Exe

Code:
KL@WoH

Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.
Feedback und Comments sind erwünscht!

Revan-1337

Scriptor
Guten morgen 
Ich habe da nur ein kleines anliegen......ich verfolge die updates schon sehr lange und bin echt zufrieden und dankbar für die posts, doch hätte ich eine bitte.....währe es möglich eine 2te download Seite anzubieten? Wie zB. Mediafire? Ich hab jedesmal starke Probleme mit upload......entweder loadet er nicht und muss dan wieder 180min warten oder er downloadet nur ein paar kb.....würde es echt geil finden wenn es möglich wahre.......gruss revan

Crowley89

Ungläubiger
is there a way to get these animations working or do i have to wait for the next up?
i would become a patreoon though, unfortunatley its only for creditcard which i do not own.

plaguewhore

Ungläubiger
Many thanks for sharing and for the debug codes too! I do believe those are all the codes, but I do remember seeing even more debug codes. I guess there were for the previous version.
Howdy!

I hope that I'm not mistaken with this (it's possible that I simply haven't played through far enough to encounter the gremlin type monsters)..

But the "addmontype" can be used to add gremlin type monsters the same way it adds the Fluffdragon.

Using the following:

addmontype.Gremlin{Insert_Monster_Class_ Here}

The easiest way to find all the debug codes will be to download an application called "JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler" (for some reason the Sothink Flash Decompiler would not work for me), decompile the SWF File and then perform a plain text search within the the application.

Performing a search for "addmontype" led me to find the full range range of classes that can be manually added (far more than I thought).

The other Debug Codes can be found or, at least, figured out via the options file.

Hope this helps.

KatsuLynx

Exarch
UPLOAD ONLY 4 WORLD OF HENTAI ! DO NOT REPOST !

Breeding Season 7.0 - Patreon Version

Old save files will not transfer (hopefully the last time for a while)

Additions
- Happiness events: there are now a handful of happiness events you can get if your monsters are happy enough (still being balanced, will need feedback on them)
- You can now harvest from the Breeding Menu
- Breeding Menu Sorting: started adding sorting options to the breeding menu, right now the menu will move last partners to the top of the list, and allows you to hide monsters that don't have any remaining hearts or can't be fed, but this will be expanded on considerably in the future (UI placeholder)
- Newborn monsters now have a few days of "summoning sickness" in which they cannot breed or generate hearts (this balance change is potentially temporary, pending feedback)
- A number of the genderbent and neoteny variants have been given unique pen silhouettes
- You can now have more than 6 requests at the same time, and if you do then you'll be able to scroll through them in the requests menu
- You can now scroll in the contacts menu, if you have enough contacts
- Breeding Menu hotkeys have been added/changed: Q will swap the folders, W will harvest, E will open the feeding menu, and R will breed the two selected monsters

Bug Fixes / Balance
- The lag should be massively diminshed; there's some things that will still need optimizing, but you should find it generally far more playable
- The Filly no longer does the creepy blinking thing
- The difficulty of bronze requests now scales slower, and new requests are more frequent
- Kittengirls have mouths!
- Futa genderbent monsters should appear properly in their pens

Known Issues
- There will be issues loading saves from older versions
- Skin and hair colors may be incorrect on some new monsters/variants
- Pen silhouettes for some neoteny monsters are currently incorrect and show up as base monsters instead
- Some animations have been disabled or are glitchy due to the new overhauls and colors
- Due to the overhaul of the color system, colors are incorrect in a number of pens and animations

* Size: 33.8 MB
* Language: English
* Hoster: Uploaded.to
*Format: SWF & Exe

Code:
KL@WoH

Revealed content
v7.0
Download
Feedback und Comments sind erwünscht!

lordnagato

Freiwilliger Illusion Support für WOH
Welchen schema alle anderen downloads funktionieren doch auch ohne nennens werte probleme über google nur irgendwie diese eine rar datei nicht ^^. Klar ist sie ungefährlich mein antivirus programm hatte ja nicht angeschlagen.

Oben