Kunoichi NinPocho 2

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Important/Wichtiger:Needs RPG Maker (RPG GSS RTP Standard)

Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.

Alternative: (Very slow!/Sehr langsam!)

Hidden content
Info:
http://www7a.biglobe.ne.jp/~mephisto/game02_top.html

Hidden content
Took me a long while to figure how to upload on the site, heres Kunoichi NinPocho 2. if link does not work I will re upload. Maybe after someone has played and knows Japanese; pass me some hints. I only got to like 8 hours of gameplay :pssedmode:

Megaupload:
Hidden content
Sorry for those who wasn't able to use the link before, now theres two enjoy~

sgb

Ungläubiger
Bought this and unlocked everything a while back. Don't know what version this upload is, but if it's 1.2, there's a newer version with new areas and special abilities. If you're having trouble with certain gameplay concepts, just ask.

This is the version like the one on DLsite, there is going to be an expansion pack later to date. I been keeping up with the works, really fun. This is the latest with bugs fixed.. Hope that helps.

Ya, Id like to know what each bar does: blue,green etc. How to properly cook foods, thats my bigest problem later in the game when I dont have many foods cause I eat the raws..

sgb

Ungläubiger
That expansion is out, you can get it for free if you bought it earlier with a download site account. 2.51 is the most recent.

Food system works as follows:
Green bar is food
Blue bar is water
Dark green bar is Shinobi meter

Running out of food causes the character to lose health each step, getting a game over if you get to 0 health. Running out of water reduces max HP to 1/3.

Shinobi meter is mainly used for the 'redraw cards' ability in 1.2, and unlocking green doors in 2.51.

Each character has a nutrition number as well (you see it when you eat/drink anything). When it gets too low, you can no longer eat raw food. Only the red beef-jerky looking ration that you can buy. To get around this, you need to either cook (second white-option in the main camp) or use nothing but the buyable rations all game.
Most of the cooking items require found items plus certain buyable items (like the black rock item). If you're playing 1.2, there's little point in the cooking system. Just spend all your money on food rations. In 2.51, the cooked items provide additional bonuses so it's more worthwhile. Just remember that non-cooked items can spoil, so don't overstock on buyable food or water.

Ok that makes sense, knew most of that just had to make sure. The part I didnt know is how some of the things can spoil. I have a data file somewhere where I have some pretty good items.

So if anyone has bad luck I can try to give the data file.

Well sgb thanks, It looks as if it was released because of the 3/3 marking. I cannot find it for download and I am one of those people who purchased 1 & 2 :)

sgb

Ungläubiger
Just redownload it if you bought it, and it will be the newest version. The English site description doesn't say that it's been updated, but Maniax does and the files are linked between the sites.

I have a 100% CG file for 2.51 if anyone wants it.

sgb

Ungläubiger
Here you go. I think this is 100% anyway. I couldn't find any more costumes to fill in the rest of the blank spots, so I don't think they exist. I only got to 34/37 key items so there could be another costume CG.

Anhänge

zidane

Gläubiger
hab bei den spiel irgendwie kein text
ostasiatische sprachen hab ich installiert und es geht immer noch nicht:dark:
kann mir da jemand weiterhelfen ?

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Oben