[Suche] Love Hina Weinnachtsspezial von C00Lzero

Vect

Novize
Es ist ein post hier aber ich kann nicht ihm sehen... Ich brauche nur dieser Folge.

Ich benutze meistens Anime für Deutsch Sprache Lernen, deshalb :D

Danke im voraus.

BTW... IRC hat mich gebannt weil es denkt mir ist ein Bootnet oder sowas...

Zero

Chief 0perating 0fficer
Teammitglied
Admin
Es ist ein post hier aber ich kann nicht ihm sehen... Ich brauche nur dieser Folge.

Ich benutze meistens Anime für Deutsch Sprache Lernen, deshalb :D

Danke im voraus.

BTW... IRC hat mich gebannt weil es denkt mir ist ein Bootnet oder sowas...
you'll need 20 Pots to view the german anime-section.
you can also post here in english, that's not a problem ^^
and you can start by gaining your posts in the english section.
btw:you can switch the board to english down on the left.

für den anime-detusch bereich brauchst du 20 Posts.
Diese hast du an sich recht schnell zusammen ^^

Vect

Novize
The problem is, precisely as you have pointed, that I need 20 posts and I don't want to spam the forum with 20 post just to watch one of the specials of love hina.

I've searched a lot for the specials and the ova, I cannot download for some reason from uploaded.to nor I can access one of your folders that is published in another site because linksave.in doesn't fixes the button of "click and load", the only way that I was able to find this special is in the same page were the linksave link was, although they are in zshare host, this particular special is downloading at 5 kb/s and it's breaking constantly the connection with the server, hence... almost impossible to download a 399 mb file.

Torrents are all offline too, that's why I only want this chapter, then later I may come here and post impressions or something :P

-----[ Doppelpost hinzugefügt ] -----

Jetz habe ich endlich 20... aber nichts :( und warum bin ich von der IRC gebannt?

Oben