Nabari no Ou - A cheap copy of Naruto or a fantastic Anime?

sharingan_user

Ordensbruder
Well, since there is not much action in this section here, I'll start a discussion^^. So there is an anime called Nabari no Ou and it kinda fits the ninja theme like in the anime naruto. So what do you guys think??? Is this a cheap copy? or is this anime way better than Naruto?

I personally think both animes have their charme :D But I think they do have different aimings(eg Naruto typical shounen and Nabari can be watched by both....ONLY in theory)

Aluax

Gottheit
oops. pressed the "Thanks" button xD

i really like the Anime. i've watched the first episode and was surprised. Funny Main-Charakter, Cool Side-Charakters... I just watched the other released episodes and REALLY LOVE the anime. I'm Also Naruto Fan but this Series is way better i think.

PS: I Apologize. My English is not that good :P

MasterKira

Ungläubiger
i don't think that it'is a cheap copy.
it a bit similar but it has its own style.
shinrabanshou and the nin technics is like kyuubi and the jutsus from naruto but miharu is kinda cute when he is making his "jokes" xDDDDDD
i like it and yoite is a adorable person =D
i like his manner o,o
killing everyone, having a hijutsu and doesn't want to exist ;)
i am a naruto fan, too but i like nabari no ou more oO
eventhrough there is less action, it has more story or better: not too much episodes? but i think there could be more xD'
and the characters in common are all great like kotaro fuuma, thobari-sensei or that woman with the izunashingan(or whatever) xD'

BlackHero

Der Pali-Norddeutsche
Otaku Veteran
I love the Ninja Theme and erverything about and around Ninjas, so i can say that Nabari no Ou totaly diffrent is from Naruto. Naruto is a kind of childrish account of Ninjas. Nabari no Ou is more Action and fighting on higher level.

(sorry for the bad english)

Mephi-Dross

Prophet
Well, I have only seen the first few episodes from Nauto and Nabari no Ou, but i think Nabari no Ou is on a higher level than Naruto. As Black Hero said, Naruto is more for kids, while Nabari no Ou is for teens/adults. Also has Nabari no ou a better atmosphere than Naruto.

So Long
Mephi-Dross

.fl0w

.:NARU なる:.
Otaku Veteran
I love the Ninja Theme and erverything about and around Ninjas, so i can say that Nabari no Ou totaly diffrent is from Naruto. Naruto is a kind of childrish account of Ninjas. Nabari no Ou is more Action and fighting on higher level.

(sorry for the bad english)
i can only say the same
Nabari No Ou is nothing for children more for the elder person
and the fighting stil is different from naruto

i think this one is greater than naruto
but i think to few episodes

-noa-

Novize
it definitly has his own style but i think somehow the style sometimes doesn´t fit the topic...what i mean is that they´re not fighting like ninjas would in the modern time it´s a bit absurd that they´re still fighting with katanas and shurikens and stuff like that while cars are driving in the background
maybe i will get used to it in time..can somebody tell which episode aired last??

depp1234

Novize
I don't really think that it was copied from Naruto. First of all is the setting totally different because it actually plays in our world and it also has a better story I think. It's not one of those endless things, you know. I also like the style way better than Naruto.

akaltar

Novize
I also would say it is really different, ninjas are not the invention of naruto...

The anime has a real big yaoi which i really don't like... (have to say naruto and saskue somtimes goes into the same way though) ._.

Oben