Naruto Manga Chapter 397

sharingan_user

Ordensbruder
Hello guys!

Since there was nothing here I started this to get some impressions who is actually really english. But I suppose there aren't many english mamber here since this is a german board.

Back to topic:
What do you think about this development? Is Uchiha Itachi a hero instead of a very deeply hated brother and Shinobi?

My opinion:
Yes, if this is true I would really love him! And for Sasuke-kun: He'll have a new mission, a much harder mission than before but his motivation would be much more hounarable! AND THIS would give him the chance to get together with Naruto-kun once again cause they have nearly the same problems!

ferzupoYaolin

Gesperrt
Why with Naruto. Sasuke has a own group, why should he get together besides his group is very strong too. And if Itachi wanna kill Madara, I dont think sasuke will help Itachi because Itachi has helped Madara to eradicate clan Ushiha.

Malpercio

Gläubiger
Well the whole Naruto manga is disapointing for me. Because i dislike what the secret of Akatsuki(hope i write it right) are discovered too fast and too skip the whole shinschuriki charackter is for me fatal. Only 3 from 9 charakter got a personality truly disapointing.

Curiosito

Ungläubiger
Gentlemen , just posting here to test this thread..

Ok, everything is fine, proceed
EDIT (autom. Beitragszusammenführung) :

Hallo, there is someone out there? is this forum compossed by germans talking english?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

sun2000

Gottheit
No, this Forum ist for everyone which like Animes or Hentais or Mangas.... or all of them ^^

It wasn't made for just german speaking people... This section ist especially for people which can't speak german, so they could discuss or else in english here.

Indigo Rose

Ungläubiger
I like Naruto as a rule, but the whole "Uchiha clan" plotline is starting to get on my nerves. Besides. no matter how "Heroic" Itachi might seem to you after this revelation, you shouldn't forget he is still guilty of GENOCIDE!

Oben