[Diskussion] Obligatory Introduction

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Neren

Novize
Hello everyone. I'm an American of German descent, so I've been slowly studying German for years now. I'd have probably finished by now if it weren't for all the other subjects I'm interested in... So I rarely master anything. Anyway, I'm a huge nerd and anime fan, which extends to video games and, of course, hentai. I look forward to speaking to you all, though unfortunately the English section seems a bit inactive... I'll have to finish learning German, and use what I already know (and some Google translation...) to get by in the meantime.

lutic

Novize
Hi Neren ! As a part of "the English section( very active today:tralalalala:)" also wished good luck with learning german , is not easy .Аnd i also have to start re-learning German, because Google brought me here))

jalok

Ungläubiger
I suppose this is as good a place as any to jump into the pool. Had some german instruction many years ago, but lost it due to lack of use. I hope to start being more active here, so I suppose I'll have to follow the trend upthread in relearning my die der das's :)

j

Zero

Chief 0perating 0fficer
Teammitglied
Admin
I suppose this is as good a place as any to jump into the pool. Had some german instruction many years ago, but lost it due to lack of use. I hope to start being more active here, so I suppose I'll have to follow the trend upthread in relearning my die der das's :)

j
till you get better just write in English. That's not a problem.
Even in the non-english sections ^^

and yes, get more active ;P

Palp

Novize
Well hello there, I am swedish and I have to admit mostely here to get certain materials. But this palce do seem to have al ot of them, so maybe il stay around..yes..

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Oben