[English] Osananajimi wa Daitouryou ~My girlfriend is the President~ [UL]

n.o.v.a

Full-Time Otaku
Teammitglied
Mod

UPLOAD ONLY 4 WORLD OF HENTAI ! DO NOT REPOST !

Osananajimi wa Daitouryou ~My girlfriend is the President~

:info:

BESCHREIBUNG:
[video=youtube;dP9CJzmYZEc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP9CJzmYZEc[/video]
It started out as an ordinary morning, woken up by my childhood friend. Had a good breakfast… complete with morning hard-ons. An ordinary, everyday eroge scene. Or… so it seemed. Things would never be the same from that day, as peaceful everyday life was blown to bits.

An accident on a spaceship heading to earth, causes it to crash on the Prime Minister of Nippon’s office. The leaders end up in a state too horrible to see. To avoid chaos, the alien chose a girl who happened to be there, and to make ends meet, brainwashed all of mankind.

Nippon adopts a presidential system overnight, and incredibly, a girl, my childhood friend, is the president. The world will answer to her every whim.
SCREENSHOTS

* Voice: Japanese
* Text: Englisch
* Censorship: 100% uncensored
* Gametime : Medium (10 - 30 hours)

* Filehoster: uploaded.net
* Size: Packed 1,67 GB
* Packed with: winRAR

:pw:
Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.

:download:
Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.
Schaut euch auch meine anderen H-Game upload's an​

Feedback und Comments sind erwünscht!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Lodrik18

Scriptor
hat die version das Haremende? (hab dazu diesen Satz gefunden:"IF YOU WANT A HAREM ENDING, GET THE FANDISC (JAPANESE ONLY)")

Auron-Sama

Corpse Party Fan
Osananajimi wa Daitouryou ist Absolut Unzensiert. Jedes (meines wissens nach) Visual Novel, was von Amerikanischen Firmen Released wird, ist Unzensiert. Also auch dieses hier. Du musst dir nur genau die Bilder anschauen, da erkennst du es. Wenn dus auf den bildern nichts siehst, lads dir runter schau und schau genau nach xDDD

fuzzyDude

Novize
Deswegen hab ichs ja geschrieben ;)
In der Beschreibung steht halt "* Censorship: censored"
Aber danke für die Info mit dem Publisher :D

Auron-Sama

Corpse Party Fan
No Problem^^

Da scheint Nova wohl einen fehler gemacht zu haben^^ Ich sprech ihn mal druf an :D Und du noch viel spaß mit dem spiel^^ Ist wirklich lustig^^

n.o.v.a

Full-Time Otaku
Teammitglied
Mod
war die falsche beitragsvorlage ("Text: Englisch (patch)" simmt ja auch nicht)
wurde gefixxt

Oben