[Biete] post modern english literature (source Furaffinity.net & Sofurry.com )

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Hi folks,
today in completly english^^
ok,ok I know my spelling is really weird somtimes ( nothing to say anything about grammer XD )
but to face this topic I thunk this will fit best :)

So I want to spare all my post modern english literature (mostly from Fa and SoFurry und really yiffy^^ )
:furryinfo:
Hster: RS.com
Size: 71,1 MB / 107,8 MB (un/packed)
Preview: nice try :XD:
Yiffness: mostly hot drippy adult action :)
Sofurry.com: 3 Stories
one with AnthroxNon-Anthro action, MPreg
one has Beastiality (HumanxAnimal and HumanxAnthro + more :) )
and the last one I haven't any clue, because I didn't read it ^^°
FurAffinity.net: 944 Stories
contains nearly everything from nothing with Sex, over hot F/M,F/F,M/M,H/H actions, up to your weirds dreams :D (but NO Gore, Amputation, Snuff or anything like that)
Note: Thumbs are included, so read them for more hints about Story contents ;D
Favs:
Beastiality/AnthroxAnimal:
kementh_telandatemple : "Little thief is caught and have to mate with an Wolf." Contains Beastiality (AnthroxAnimal), Impregnation
dispari_nadia_jamuraa_01 : "Princess like her pet little more as she should." Contains Beastiality (AnthroxAnimal)
Eggs:
dispari_belle_dian_fu : "Girl is caught by an odd monster and get her hole body stuffed with eggs." Contains Impregnation
dispari_moth_aubree_01 : "Dragongirl-thingie impregnates other caught girl." Contains Impregnation
Goo_Sex:
hellkat_slimy : "Female Adventurer explores with the help of kinky goo more than the dungeon" Contains Gooy sex and Body Alteration
hellkat_d_commission : "Adventurer get involved in kinky things" Contains Goo, Transformation, Male Egg Impregntion and Anal Action
Tentacles:
fairtravian_freya_crescent_yiff : "Our all time favorite FF IX Charackter gets a new and more kinky adventure" Contains Tantacle rape, Impregnation with eggs and Mind alteration
TF/Anthro_TF:
hellkat_dragonslayerpt1/2 : "Dragon Herm teach former elf, how to behave in her new form" Contains Beastiality (HumanxAnthro), Transformation and Mind alteration
hellkat_dragon/dragoness/beast/dragoness_becoming : "Elf is transformed into dragon by several procedures." Contains Transformation, Rape, Mind alteration, Male on Male, Cloaka sex
hellkat_seeds_lizard_diary : "Hole world is altered and a herm lizard thingie gets used to it." Contains Transformation
TF/Cock_TF:
dispari_lara_tara : "Two Sistern do a bit of magic, with unexpected ending" Contains Cock transfoation and Mind alteration
dispari_inaya_kitt : "Anthro halfgod, ad a girl to her body. As hir new cock" Contains Cock transformation
dispari_tanja_3some : "Predator Feline catch two pieces of prey" Contains Cock transformation, Girl fucked with her friend, Cock vore, Cum Digestion and Mind lteration
TF/Non-Anthro_TF
dispari_mistress_cassie : "Mistress change a horny and shy girl into a hot Stallion to Satisfy her lust of females" Contains Transformation, Gender shift and Animal sex (Stallion on Mare)
TF/Non-Anthro_TF/through_or_in_sex:
azimuth_tf6umbreon : "New evolved Umbreon want to play with her trainer and gets what it want" Contains Beastiality (HumanxAnimal), Transformation, Male on male action (oral/anal), Melting and rubbery shadows
conflicted_breeding : "Male get raped by dogs and like it" Contains Male on male action (anal), Transformation, Gender shift, Mind alteration (either that or Mind control) and Impregnation
dispari_veronica_lexa : "Shy (female) virgin get changed into a male dog and mount her(his) friend" Contains Transformation, Mind alteration and Beastiality (HumanxAnimal)

:furrydownload:
Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.
:furrypw:
Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.
hope you like these stories and don't fap too much XD

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Oben