[Diskussion] Queen's Blade: Spiral Chaos

tallgut

Ungläubiger
After learning about Queen's Blade: Spiral Chaos coming out in December; I speculated if anyone else has curiosity or anticipation in this game, manga, and animated series. The game itself is being released on PSP but the peculiar item I revealed about the game was its construction by the game company Banpresto. I deduce with merger of Banpresto and Bandai Namco games a little more than a year ago, Banpresto has the opportunity to break from the habitual and make non-mecha series. This occurred last year with the entrance of Super Robot Taisen (Wars) OG Saga: Endless Frontier. I just presumed that was a one time thing, but behold this year, Queens Blade: Spiral Chaos turns up. Banpresto’s releases have overpoweringly and distinctly have been animated mecha series; whose ideals are nobler or honorable. I am not saying integrity cannot be found in Queens' Blade, yet the towering sexual content in the form of nudity of the series cannot be disregarded. Last year's game Endless frontier had some attacks/instances of female characters being 'bouncy" or exposing cleavage, but nothing to the degree of content that is instituted in the Queen's Blade's series. It so far has absence of nudity, still in videos previewing this game there are sequences of armor/clothes being broken and torn off as teasing the possibility of nudity. I conjecture how fans of Banpresto's earlier games will respond to Banpresto's judgment in developing a game that has had a higher sexual content than any other game to my knowledge that has been presently released. Some hardcore fans of Banpresto might be disconcerted of the current trend of getting away from games that are not generalized around mecha/robots; in other words abandoning the style that has made Banpresto so prominent. I myself am a fan of Banpresto's and Bandai Namco’s mecha/gundam games such as the "Super Robot Taisen (Wars)" series; I myself do not have much of a dilemma of Banpresto experimenting with new successions. The main objective I hope to see is the outstanding award winning game play/battle sequences still resides within this current release of Banpresto's work. The game play is more important than the possibility of nudity; do not get me wrong I love the sheer awe, beauty that the women's body can convey; conversely I hope the game's core priority is not around sexuality, as always I hope its foremost value is game play, seen in countless previous games.

Finally, anyone that has past knowledge of Banpresto or are a fan of Banpresto or Queen's Blade; otherwise having no prior knowledge of the two and are interested nonetheless can unearth more information of the game here.

http://psp-queensblade.com/

It has information of the characters from the series that will be portrayed in this game, the unique new story made especially for this game, videos on how the game will play, among many other things.

I have to be going, but I hope to soon examine responses of what my fellow "WoH" peers think about Banpresto's new content of gaming, and their new game Queen's Blade: Spiral Chaos.

Goodbye and take care...

Oben