Question

Bleachigo

Ungläubiger
Can some1 explain to me where to click "thank you" to see hidden threads?? I dont understand German language! Ty

Akitashi

VIP
VIP
First you got the wrong thread. You need to post your question into the question section.
To "thank" for a thread you need to click on the "Danke" Button, which is marked red.
You can find the button on the bottom of the first post on the left side.

Its looks like that

Zero

Chief 0perating 0fficer
Teammitglied
Admin
if you've changed the Boardlanguage to English, it's name "thanks"

it can only found in the very first post of a thread.

Janoko

Phöser Engel
VIP
and of top of that, it will keep guys like leechers away from simply steal links. as i refered in my FAQ 'bout downloading in this Community, it's a every Day thing. You say thnaks to your Customers, you say thanks to momma and even to your Teacher if s/he tells you that you're apporaching it on the wrong way.

so why not say thanks to people who provide content to you?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 僕はオタクです!
Teammitglied
SMods
girl and guys, he just has got one single post...

Before you haven´t got an amount of 20 posts (without spamming) and you´ll add 3 days delay then you´ll see other sections too, not earlier...

Janoko

Phöser Engel
VIP
anyhow that was not the main question, red. i assume he would probaly know this because he has read the Rules, like it's recommered along many many lines.

so let's say we get it wrong and he too, so let him have 19 posts in the english area or some other forums and let's leave him until then to it.

@bleachigo: keep it up, only 19 posts to grain more access, but please don't spam. Because you would be disbanded

Zero

Chief 0perating 0fficer
Teammitglied
Admin
this post originally came from Doujins - english Translation.
there isn't the 20 Post limit ;P

so nothing to worry about posts ^^

Oben