[Biete] [RPG Maker]Roundscape: Adorevia [Updated 11.07.20202]

Yuuki

Gläubiger
Leider kann ich dir das auch nicht sagen :( Und du bist absolut nicht der einzige mit diesen Problemen.
Man kann nur hoffen dass es sich etwas bessert wenn sie mit der Entwicklung fertig werden und sich mehr auf Fixes als auf Content konzentrieren.
noch nichtmal wenn man es über den maker startet?

Sagiri-chan

Kawaii ◕‿◕✿
Game and Link updated ! Game is now on Version 2.3

Patch Notes:

New Content
- New encounter added including a new erotic scene with Ruksana and Clawyn for male PC's
- New companion dialogues for: Tishtyra, Zent, Meredith, the Succubus, Roderick and Ruksana
- New encounter added to the Castle Whitemoon forest. Requires Katelyn and includes an erotic scene for both genders.
- New Erotic encounter added with the Queen under the castle for female PC's. The erotic scene includes two variations and
requires that you've layed the eggs.
- New dialogues for the Succubus if you about her opinion about the other companions
- Templar Origin quest added! Including a new erotic scene for female PC's.
- New Quest added. Both genders can access it and it requires Nadesha the minotaur.
- New erotic encounter added between male PC and Nadesha, our lovely castle minotaur.
- New secrets/Easter-eggs added to the game. :p

Bugfixes
- The game now proberbly fades in after you've obtained the warlock class and doing the erotic scene
with the female imp
- The picture for the new clawyn x malepc scene will be removed after the scene
- Frostvein notification fixed
- PC Movement speed fixed after the scene with meredith's mother
- The third picture during the female pc x gajah scene is now shown as intended
- You now need to have sex with meredith before you can unlock
the new scene with meredith's mother
- Several collission issues fixed
- Gender Bug fixed for Beatrice in the Unknown Realm
- Rain fixed when you take the direct route from slinsk to oakshire
- Perk "Toughness" now granted as intended when you choose the farm origin
- The succubus is now changed to the PC's level upon recruitment
- Zakiyo introduction dialogue won't appear twice anymore

Sagiri-chan

Kawaii ◕‿◕✿
Game and Link updated ! Game is now on Version 2.3a
Bugfix 2.3a

- The Dialogue no longer loops if you let Nadesha kill the Naga offspring
- Nadeesha movement route improved during the naga encounter
- The Ruksana/Clawyn/MalePC Threesome no longer loops if you enter the PC's room
- New Roderick castle dialogue fixed
- Succubus dialogue about Zent fixed
- The new succubus castle banter now triggers as intended
- Several repeating lines during the Katelyn x Wolves scene removed
- The picture no longer blocks the screen after the FemPC x Queenlings Scene

Sagiri-chan

Kawaii ◕‿◕✿
Game and Link updated ! Game is now on Version 2.4

Patch Notes:

New Content

- New Encounter with Katelyn added to the Bathing Room for male PC's including a new erotic scene
-New Companion quest for Meredith! Including a very kinky new erotic scene. To trigger the quest you need to have done both encounters with meredith and the two demon silblings.
- New Erotic Scene for female PC's with a wild animal added! Can be found while you travel from Oakshire to Slinsk.
-New, more secret, erotic scene added for female PC's with the succubus. You need to find two specific objects to trigger this one. Hint: One of them can be found in the city of Ornesse.
-Exclusive origin erotic scene added for male Templars. You can trigger it during the templar origin quest.
- New Sidequest added. Talk to Astafa near Yakotin and help her to find a lost amulet.
-New erotic scene added for male PC's with Astafa.
-New erotic scene added for female PC's with Astafa.
-Ruksana skills reworked to make her more reliable in combat?

Bugfixes

Typo's fixed during Carys second CQ
The templar exclusive quest can be started without any problems now
All slaves are gone when you free them with grayson during the slinks sidequest
The Gajah x Fempc Sex scene now only happens after you met Elyias
Zehra is now visible again for her quest with calanthe
Firestarter attack animation reworked to fit sideview battles
Picture no longer stucks after the meredith horse scene in the stable
Following Changes to the Elven Bathhouse:
- The sex scenes are now easy triggable by walking into the yellow indicator
- Flame animations replaced by water animations
- parallax map fixed
Castle beach Collission map fixed
Succubus X Inquisitor X Male PC Scene fixed. 2nd picture is now correctly displayed.
Succubus Lore dialogue fixed
Queen under the castle dialogue fixed when choosing "I owe you" option?

Finne

Novize
hey, es kommen leider immer Fehlermeldungen beim entpacken.
hat da jemand eine Lösung?

grüße

Finn

Fauk

Hardstyle or no style
Otaku Veteran
hey, es kommen leider immer Fehlermeldungen beim entpacken.
hat da jemand eine Lösung?

grüße

Finn
Müsstest schon sagen was für eine Fehlermeldung. Spontan tippe ich auf ein nicht korrekt heruntergeladenes Archive.

@Sagiri-chan
Wirst du die 2.5er Version usw. auch noch hochladen? Die hat ja doch ein wenig was hinzugefügt :)

Sagiri-chan

Kawaii ◕‿◕✿
Game and Link updated ! Game is now on Version 2.6B

Patch Notes:

New Content

• Emek's Rest added to the game. This update includes a whole new area with a seperate storyline from the main story of Roundscape with over 50k words in text.
  • 7 new erotic scenes added to the game with over 30 new pictures including variations.
  • Several new NPC's added all around Adorevia with fun encounters.
Bugfixes

• After delievering the goo to the Magic Shop owner in Summeredge you are now again able to buy items or access club Summerheat.
  • The Kojima Guards now have 1500 HP instead of 150 HP
  • Face-Art swap during Calanthe's first Quest fixed
  • Several switches fixed to make sure the mainquest cutscenes after Act 1 play in the right order
  • PC Name bug fixed for the conversation with Modus in the Summeredge University
  • Rulwe Sprite bitmap bug fixed
  • Succubus/Meredith Banter in front of the Summeredge University fixed
  • You can now request human guards at Caelen without problems
  • Several typo's fixed

aonofillipe

Ungläubiger
Hello guys. I know that here is not the place to ask for it, but for a small problem in the game. Nothing that will prevent me from advancing in the game. On the contrary, I am progressing perfectly. I'm just having a problem with a quest.

In the Head for a Dildo quest, I have no idea where I need to go. I have already searched the internet and neither does Wikia have anything on the subject. Can anyone tell me where I can find Fire Witch? The game does not say where exactly I should go. He wanted to finish this quest before moving on to Act II.

Ombrage

Novize
From the Wiki comments. :

Sandra is located in Summeredge inn (house north of traveling crystal in Summeredge). She is wearing greyish armor with red pauldrons.

The farmlands is located south of Summeredge (road south of entrance, you will have a choise to go to Farmlands).

Kill hostiles in that area and investigate wall. Go back to Sandra. Then meet up with her in Farmlands.

aonofillipe

Ungläubiger
This quest I already did. It really takes me to a Fire Witch. But that is not the quest. Yesterday I walked almost everywhere in the game. And I found the witch in the place I least expected. I found it in Ornesse, right on the map where you arrive by boat, at the bandits' camp. XD

Sagiri-chan

Kawaii ◕‿◕✿
Game and Link updated ! Game is now on Version 4.0B

Kein Changelog diesmal, da ich leider komplett die Übersicht verloren habe.
War leider sehr lange abwesend. Entschuldigung !

Sagiri-chan

Kawaii ◕‿◕✿
Game and Link updated ! Game is now on Version 4.5

Wont post patch notes since I skipped about 8+ patches and the patches notes would be over 1 site long :D

Oben