[Biete] School, Love & Cousins [v0.7]

Panoram

Exarch
**** Achtung Spiele sind in der Entwicklung und sind Alpha oder Beta Version. Ich bin weder der Entwickler dieser Games noch kann ich bei Bugs,Fehler und Crashes behilflich sein. ****

School, Love & Cousins
Updated: November 23, 2017
Developer/Publisher: Walkius
Censorship: None
Version: 0.7
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Incest, Milf, Voyeurism, Adventure, Group Sex, Dating Sim, Seduction

Download:

[HIDE-THANKS] [/HIDE-THANKS][HIDE-THANKS][/hide-thanks]​
[HIDE-THANKS]
https://mega.nz/#!wVEAWZgD!p8CXxrOc4eOyVABVis72hqbxRh0D952qQnFcxFsjQkQ
[/HIDE-THANKS]

Changelog:

Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.

Emily Date Walktrough:
[HIDE-THANKS]Go to Bar
Watch her
you are very beautiful Emily ---> Your eyes are stunning
*Drinks* ---> Let Her Choose
*Drinks*
What do you like to do---> I like doing sports and you?----> Horse riding?
Do you have brothers or sisters?---> no, just my aunt and cousins----> With you, I´m not feeling lonely--->*Put your hand on hers*---> Let's go somewhere else

Go for a walk---> *watch her*
*Say nothing*---> It´s just you have the prettiest face on earth
Since when do you know alice?----> So you can hang out with me instead
How is it going at school?---> Do you have other friends than Alice and Ako?---> You have me now
*Continue to walk*
Not as much as you---> *Take her in your arms*----> I´m very good with you---> *Kiss her*----> *continue*---> Me Too
Go somewhere else
Go shopping
*Search something for her*---> Find a Dress--> *show her*---> *wait for her to change*---> You look amazing---> What did you find?----> *Wait to see*---> Can you turn?---> It´s perfect on you
Go somewhere else
End date*[/HIDE-THANKS]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Chieko Nakasato

Artificial Boy
Otaku Veteran
wie immer ich es zu öffnen versuch, immer "Keine archive gefunden" :o
Dann versuchst Du es immer falsch. Ich empfehle eine aktuelle Version von WinRar! Außerdem empfehle ich, nach einer anderen Quelle zu suchen! v.07 ist veraltet, aktuell ist v.0.9 und das Spiel wurde umbenannt in School, Love & Friends. Google ist Dein Freund.

Oben