Date:29.07.2020

Version: 0.2.58
Language: English
Censored: No
Size: 508Mb (packed)
Filehoster: GDrive
Creator: Vénus Noire

Core Features
  • You are the bad guy – Unlike most games with alignment systems that allow you to be good, evil, or morally neutral, in Seeds of Chaos you play the villain. Ethical decisions will focus on just how corrupt you character is becoming, and the consequences of that change.
  • Visual novel style scenes with complex, multi-branched dialogue trees inspired by Black Isle / Obsidian, Bioware, and the Witcher games that affect later meetings and events.
  • A random event system that adapts to choices the player makes, and other variables (past events, stats, inventory content, reputation, affection, etc.) to shape the game as it progresses, adding replay value by providing different experiences on each playthrough (seeEvents below for more detail).
  • Multiple endings (including bad ends).
  • Quality original art by a number of talented artists.
  • An original soundtrack by Leet Music, known for his work on numerous Winter Wolves projects.
  • Industry professional grade sound effects, mostly from BOOM Library.
  • CG gallery, Music Room, and a Scene Replay gallery.
  • If enough money is raised, rather than produce sequels, I’d like to work on expanding the world by adding alternate scenarios (new main characters with different stories), expansions (alternate event sets), and a trainer mode (similar to Slavemaker / Princess Trainer).
  • There will also be a relatively safe for work version produced, with the sexually explicit content removed, for those who just want to play the game without the adult content.

Pairings – Male / Female, Male / Male, Female / Female, Male / Futa, Female / Futa
Central kinks – Corruption, demon sex, & monster / monstergirl sex
Other kinks – BDSM, slave training, moral degeneration, furries, fembois / traps, nuns, exhibitionism, pregnancy / breeding, lactation, mindbreak, humiliation, prostitution, public use, addiction, transformation, bimboization, piercings / tattoos, squirting, bukkake, netorare / netori, & incest

Screenshots

Passwort:
itz_Sagiri_WoH

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Sagiri-chan

Kawaii ◕‿◕✿
Game and Link updated ! Game is now on Version 0.2.05

Release notes
– You can now play until the end of week 12
– Over 20 new events
– Building (throne room) and research (library) now available starting in week 4
– 6 new characters added (3 of which are optional)
– 2 new sex scenes (one MxM, and the game’s first FxF)
– 3 CGs added to the Andras x Alexia scene
– Fancy new map GUI
– Placeholder river tiles replaced with proper ones

Known Issues
– More missing art (need money, blah blah blah)
– Some event outcomes aren’t implemented yet (will all be added for next release)

Do you guys want a mac version upload for the game ?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Sagiri-chan

Kawaii ◕‿◕✿
Game and Link updated ! Game is now on Version 0.2.11
-added Mac Version of the Game aswell as Uploaded and Share-Online Links

Release notes 0.2.07

– Turn count upped to 15
– Castle overhaul has begun, new rooms added
– 6 castle events added, 2 of which are sex scenes (including the game’s first futa scene)
– 10 exploration events added
– 2 capturable mines and villages added to the map
– 16 resource events added
– Cliohna now provides reports on completion of research
– Alexia has a new outfit more suited to wearing outside of the bedroom
– Remaining art for Andras x Alexia scene has been added
– Andras x Alexia scene added to the replay gallery
– Castle Hallway background added
– Week start autosave feature added (slot 12)
– Saving is now available at all times (will be disabled later in development)
– Rowan’s room now has a “Skip week” option to enable easier cycling for ruler events (will be disabled later in development)
– Cliohna now prompts player to choose a new research topic when the previously chosen one is complete
– Map now uses variant art tiles at random for plains / forest / hills / swamp to make the map look less homogeneous

Release notes 0.2.10
– Week count upped to 18
– Over 20 new events
– 5 new sex scenes
– 3 new resource types
– Raeve Keep has been added to the map (east of portal), and conquering the keep by force has been added
– Introductory scene with Draith now triggers when building the Breeding Pits
– Castle room NPCs now greet the player and have talk functions
– CGs and variants added to the post goal #1 Rowan x Alexia scene, and this scene has been added to the replay gallery
– New armour has been added, and old armour has been rebalanced
– Squashed a bug relating to completing research which currently do not have completion reports
– 100% more yeti hunting

Known Issues

– Missing sprite for knight
– Yeah, I know Rowan’s skin tone is inconsistant, I’ll get momdadno to fix this at a later date, it is not a big issue
– I didn’t drink enough coffee this morning and labeled the version wrong, just ignore the number

Release Notes 0.2.11 (Bug-Fix Build)
- Game now correctly tracks if player has visited Raeve Keep
- Version is labelled correctly

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Sagiri-chan

Kawaii ◕‿◕✿
Game and Link updated ! Game is now on Version 0.2.13
-temporary removed Mac Version of the Game aswell as Uploaded and Share-Online Links

Release Notes

– Turn count upped to 22
– The second goal (capture Raeve Keep by week 22) can now be completed (or failed)
– First society decision added – influence the twins and shape life at Castle Bloodmeen
– Almost 20 new events, bringing the total ingame count to over 100
– Six new sex scenes
– Courtyard and keep exterior backgrounds have been added to Raeve Keep (interior to follow)
– Knight sprite has been added to Raeve Keep scenes
– Two out of three (plus variants) cgs have been added to the X’zaratl x Rowan x Alexia scene
– Numerous typo / wrong tense / conflicting text mistakes have been fixed
– A number of castle room features have been added to in game menus, with the rest to follow
– Orc morale cost has been greatly reduced

Sagiri-chan

Kawaii ◕‿◕✿
Game and Link updated ! Game is now on Version 0.2.15

Release Notes
- Patching architecture added, meaning from now on we can patch saves from previous versions, making them a lot more compatible
- Spying mechanic added - building a brothel and hiring spies will allow you to infiltrate targets
- Infiltration events added to villages
- Infiltration route added to Raeve Keep
- Ruined Arthdale location hex, and start of rebuilding quest added
- New map resource, Drider's Nest, has been added, which will allow you to recruit driders if you have built breeding pits
- Drider's Nest events, and breeding related Castle events added
- New character, Shaya, added
- 4 new sex scenes added
- 4 new CGs (with variations) added
- Colour adjustment on some of the CGs by my good friend Yron (of The Eternal Feast fame) so Rowan looks a bit less tanned
- Backgrounds for Jezera's room and Cla-Min's caravan added
- More missing castle menu features added
Here's a new release with the issue Redknight reported regarding the Breeding Pits fixed. :)

Sagiri-chan

Kawaii ◕‿◕✿
Game and Link updated ! Game is now on Version 0.2.18BugFix

Patch Notes:

- Map size has been increased to represent half of Rosaria
- Lots of new resource hexes have been added as a result, with new resource events
- The game has undergone extensive balancing
- Villages and keeps now require military points to be spent in order to capture or destroy them
- A new storyline has been added to Raeve keep that allows you to claim Helayna. This will have an effect on your relationship with Alexia
- Five new sex scenes have been added
- Three more backgrounds have been added to the castle
- Four new CGs, plus variants have been added

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Good game :)
I had my fun to look how i can make a better story, although some moments there weren't any Pics of the Act like with the bibleothek-women. I hope for more updates :D

Sagiri-chan

Kawaii ◕‿◕✿
Game and Link updated ! Game is now on Version 0.2.22

Patch Notes

- Fixed the three issues causing uncaught exceptions
- Tutorial mine should now trigger at the first mine you visit
- Goblin mine event should not occur until after you have met Cla-min

Sagiri-chan

Kawaii ◕‿◕✿
Game and Link updated ! Game is now on Version 0.2.57

Hoster changed to GDrive since, atleast for me, its much more reliable.

Oben