Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Scrappy

Scriptor

[Sherbet] Armor Break

Größe: 270MB
Hoster: Deposit Files
Download:
Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.

robian

Ungläubiger
kleines problem mit armor break

super game schonmal vielen dank (was ich bisher sehen konnte)! aber ein kleines problem habe ich wenn ich es starte egal welche der drei start knöpfe kommt nur ein schwarzes bild wenn ich vorspule geht es aber sobald ich ne option frei gespielt habe wieder schwarzes bild und es hängt sich auf flash player habe ich version 10 bitte um hilfe:noooo:

I have one little problem with the game after i push one of the three start buttons my window turns black after i step forwart i can play al little bit but after i choose a new up coming option the screen becomes again black the flash player i us is version 10 please help

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

djcorpselicker

Ordenspriester
I have one little problem with the game after i push one of the three start buttons my window turns black after i step forwart i can play al little bit but after i choose a new up coming option the screen becomes again black the flash player i us is version 10 please help
You're probably running vista i assume. If you already have japanese unicode enabled and you're still getting that "black screen" i suggest try using applocate. (google it)
Vista seems to hate flash based exe files from what i've heard.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Oben