Snow Sakura [ENGLISH]

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

wat3v3r

Scriptor

Language - English
Voices - Japanese
Uncensored

My name is Tachibana Yuuji, a regular student with no particular plans for the future - until my parents left for Hawaii on a business trip last fall, leaving me in the care of my uncle in the wintry countryside of Hokkaido.

Small-town life on Japan's northern island didn't have time to get dull, as from the moment I got there I was reunited with my cousin and childhood friend Saki. She's pretty demanding, but when I'm hanging out with her and her school friends I don't mind; as I get close to them I feel like I'm finding meaning in life that I didn't know I was looking for.

Legend says there is a flower that blooms here in the depth of winter... as the twilight deepens and a snowflake melts in the palm of my hand, I stand with a beautiful girl by my side. Will we be able to uncover its mystery in this fleeting moment?

With a captivating story from veteran scriptwriter and novelist Kitagawa Samui (Erogamescape) (Wikipedia) and beautiful, subtly erotic art from doujin artist and game illustrator Shikei, G-Collections is proud to present a classic "renai" ("true love") bishoujo game. With the windswept background of the Hokkaido winter countryside as its setting, full of moments of laughter, joy, and tender passion, Snow Sakura is a heartwarming tale of romance that you'll never forget.
Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.

cloxx

éléphant terrible
VIP
Could it be, that you have a long white beard and red-white clothes ? ;P

that's great to see the new g-collection games here to DDL...
Keep it up! :yo:

wfg bobbafat

wat3v3r

Scriptor
hmm rs i don use that alot dumb ppl cancelled my premium cause i shared with my mate wtf >.<

ty Cyber ill appreciate it if upload it again cause i really dont have the time to add mirrors right now ^^;

Portos

Ungläubiger
WOW great game THX for the upload :) its fantastic :)

"Sumi: I dont even got my own ending" ^^
i was laughing my ass of :hahaha:

(lol Rei a temple pristess hmmm reminds me of someone ^^ or sakis pet ^^ Piichan lol,i bet there is more of this but havent seen or get it )

i think its very different from other games in this category lots of romantik little bit of tragedy (sakis path dunno if its good or bad ending but i think im almost at the end :) )
its kinda watching an romance/comedy anime
if there weren´t these interupting hentai scenes ^^

this is the first hentai game where i hate it when the story is interuppted by H-scenes ^^
love it THX THX THX

EDIT: was the good ending ^^

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Oben