Snow Sakura

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Retona

Gläubiger

My name is Tachibana Yuuji, a regular student with no particular plans for the future - until my parents left for Hawaii on a business trip last fall, leaving me in the care of my uncle in the wintry countryside of Hokkaido.

Small-town life on Japan's northern island didn't have time to get dull, as from the moment I got there I was reunited with my cousin and childhood friend Saki. She's pretty demanding, but when I'm hanging out with her and her school friends I don't mind; as I get close to them I feel like I'm finding meaning in life that I didn't know I was looking for.

Legend says there is a flower that blooms here in the depth of winter... as the twilight deepens and a snowflake melts in the palm of my hand, I stand with a beautiful girl by my side. Will we be able to uncover its mystery in this fleeting moment?

With a captivating story from veteran scriptwriter and novelist Kitagawa Samui (Erogamescape) (Wikipedia) and beautiful, subtly erotic art from doujin artist and game illustrator Shikei, G-Collections is proud to present a classic "renai" ("true love") bishoujo game. With the windswept background of the Hokkaido winter countryside as its setting, full of moments of laughter, joy, and tender passion, Snow Sakura is a heartwarming tale of romance that you'll never forget.
Name: Snow Sakura
System: Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista
CPU: Pentium II 266 mhz or faster recommended
Memory: 64 MB or greater, 1.2 GB hard disk space
Language: English w/ Original Japanese Voices

Part´s: 5

Vorschaubilder:

Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.

eSKaJot

Gesperrt
Die Hoster!
Wobei ein intelligentes Wesen einfach nur den MOD drum beten könnte seine Links in den anderen Thread zu veröffentlichen...

Aber egal, wir haben uns ja schon dran gewöhnt auf die Double-Threads, morgen kommt der nächste mit...hey hier noch mal das Game auf depositfiles...^^

Ich glaube der hier hat die auf rapid und whatever auf megaupload...

Retona

Gläubiger
Danke für den Upp Retona.

Ich frage mich allerdings, warum du das Game nochmal geuppt hast, da nur knapp unterhalb deines eigenen Threads der Thread von wat3v3er (http://world-of-hentai.to/board/showthread.php?t=50030) dasselbe Game anbietet.

Gibt es einen Unterschied zwischen beiden???
Hatte es hochgeladen und nachdem ich den Thread erstellt hab erst gesehen ^^"
immerhin haben die User jetzt die möglichkeit auf einen alternativ hoster ;)

Grüsse retona

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Oben