[Suche] Tentacle Pussies, Tentapussies

Blaster47

Novize
Hey guys, I'm new to the hentai stuff, but i love it. And I hope you can help me with my questions.
I'm looking for so called monstergirls and especially girls with tentacles using them to "rape" oder satisfy men. It's like a tentacle with a pussy at its end or just a tentacle or tongue. Or the pussy is just placed on another part of the body. I would like to know how this sort is called and where to find it.
I also like all kind of monstergirls...robots, alien, snake, arachne, and so on
strange pussies, for expample with teeth are also welcomed

something like that

Blaster47

Novize
no, i didn't paint it myself....if i could paint stuff like that you would see a lot of them^^
i got some more of them, all in all about 20 pics i think, i will post them or pm you in a few days
if you found more, please post me

Tentaxion

Novize
Wow, there has got to be more pics out there somewhere aren´t they?
Does anyone else know where to find em?
Love to have more!:twinkle:

Tentaxion

Novize
Hi everyone
I thought that maybe we should push this again to find out if there´s anymore pics to be found ?
This can´t be all is there?
Anyone else have a tip?

Andrakson

Glücksritter
So neuuuu ist das jetzt nicht. :]
Aber es hat kein trifftiges Genre, wird aber oft in Tentakelsachen verwendet. Es ist daher so eine Art Teil davon...
Wenn diese Form der Tentakeln da auf den ersten zwei Bildern, wohl richtig speziell werden.

Ich würde aber auch gerne mal mehr von denen sehen, dass regt schon leicht die Fantasie an muss ich zugeben ^-^

Oben