[English] Tottemo Pheromone [FS]

terminator2k2

Bite my shiny metal ass!!
urgesteinbanner
Tottemo Pheromone

Description:
You are Takuya Sakuragi. You're going to live with your cousin Takashi and his lovely wife Silk from this day onwards. In exchange, you'll be giving them a hand in running their cake shop. However, during your first night at Takashi's, something strange happens. A beautiful young woman named Silk magically materializes right before your eyes! Silk tells you that she is a witch from another world, and that she needs to gather a substantial amount of magic power in order to go back home. She appoints you as her servant and tells you that in order to collect power, you have to have sex with girls who have hidden powers inside them. Silk then casts a spell that enhances your pheromones... making you one very popular guy who girls just can't resist. Will you be able to help Silk? Who knows, maybe you can even find true love while you're at it...
Review:
Cute, magical, and light-hearted would best describe Tottemo Pheromone. It's a girl-chasing game with a twist since you have a mission to complete. A damsel in distress needs your help... and how things turn out depends on your approach to the situation. Conveniently enough, all four perfect candidates for power extraction are cake shop regulars. Will you use your pheromone power wisely and help Silk? Or will you just go after the girl you like best? The good news is, either way; it is possible to get a nice, perfectly fulfilling ending.

I didn't really have much trouble getting through Tottemo Pheromone. Aside from Silk, there are four other girls you can end up with -- Sana, your cute co-worker at the cake shop; Ayumi, Sana's playful best friend; Kumi, one of Takashi's persistent flirtatious admirers; and Kaori, the sexy bunny girl from the bar next door. Silk's ending was the trickiest to acquire, but still not what I'd consider difficult. After you get the first five girls' endings, a new girl becomes pursuable -- Erika, Takashi and Silk's close friend from way back. An epilogue that unfolds from the girl's perspective is shown after the credits roll, giving each path more depth than usual. There's no rape, abuse, or any form of violence in the game, and a lot of the situations are generally comical in nature. I should mention that you'll be entreated to some very interesting erotic scenes involving mini-Silk, a cake, and a cotton swab once you get all six endings.

Tottemo Pheromone's artwork is lovely to behold, my main gripe being the characters look like they all came out of the same mold. The girls have the exact same facial features, only the eye and hair colors differ. Sex is portrayed explicitly, although the male organ is rendered invisibly in a few scenes (not all). Like Kango Shicyauzo before it (which is also by Trabulance), Tottemo Pheromone boasts of very attractive game menus and eyecatches. Original Japanese voices for both male and female characters have also been retained. Game extras include the proprietary CG gallery, a sex scenes gallery, and a music gallery. The music gallery is also like the one in Kango Shicyauzo wherein you have tiny superdeformed versions of the characters holding different musical instruments. They all move and play whenever you select a track to listen to.

Tottemo Pheromone has everything that makes a great bishoujo game -- a good story, splendid artwork, snappy dialogues, original Japanese voices, nice music, and excellent replay value. If you like cheerful, romantic games along the lines of "Kango Shicyauzo" or "Tokimeki Check-in!" Tottemo Pheromone would probably make you happy.
Host: Fileserve.com

:download:
Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.

Oben