Training Quest Deluxe

Naitsa

Ungläubiger
Hi Graverobber2, apparrently I was having the same problem until I reached the 2 floor of the Dungeon where there is a Shop to be found(one guy who ca heal you for cash and another guy who sells and buys stuff). I tried different things in the item menu and somehow made it to equipp some of the stuff i was having with me. From then on I could capture Girls, but only 3 at the same time. I do not remember wheather I bouht the net which is needed for capturung girls or found it in one of the treasure chests. I hope this gives you a little hint at how to proceed. Sadly enough I do not speak japanese and thus i could not find out how to "care" for the girls I have captured. Furthermore I found myself stuck on the third floor since there is a dead end. Searching for a solution in other forums I got a hint that there is a hidden door somewhere but I guess that finding that hidden door just by chance will take a long time ...
It would be nice if someone could tell me how to train my girls and where to find and open the hidden door.

Roku13

Ungläubiger
I have made it all the way to level 32 and still didn't know how to capture monsters myself.

As for the hidden door, it is the two red spots on the wall, in the room just before the mushroom men. One of them sells an item that will remove the red walls for you. u will need this item for more red walls just like it ferther on, so be redy to go through the menu a lot.

gambbler237

Ordensbruder
es funzt
aber wie speichere ich , das erste mal vor tür hat geklappt .
war anscheinend autospeicherrung, aber drinnen in dem dungeon klappts nich ,
bitte helfen ^^
mfg gammbler237

Oben