Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

~*Kuroi Kira*~

Schwarz funkelnder Typ
VIP

EVERYONE´S SEX TOY

Infos:

There is a toy in my school.
That is, there’s a toy that exists purely to satisfy the desires of male school students… a toy so pure and innocent that you’d be amazed…

I simply wish to tell the story of that girl…

Surreally unfolding the setting of the scene at a school campus, an extreme novel, fully animated and voiced.
All chapters use AE animation, magnificently producing hentai scenes. This is essentially a story of cum juice, assault and some lovin’ in a school campus setting.
Specifications
* Animation novel for the Windows platform
* 30 FPS AE full animation
* All female characters fully voiced (CV Kaneda Seia)
* Blinking and lip synching included
* Mini games (Slot games)
* Various settings available

Hoster: rapidshare.com
Größe: ca. 95 MB
Sprache: Japanisch
Qualität: Sejhr gut
Zensur: mittel

Link:

Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.
Passwort:

Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.
mfg

KasierSub

Gläubiger
Thanks! But I have a bit of a problem. Is Omdata supposed to be attached with the file? Because I extracted and all I got was a file (that I have no idea on what it does) and the ourtoy game. And when I click on the game it asks where is the Omdata?

EDIT: Okay so it's with the RAR. I try to extract, I put in the password but at the very last moment it says "CRC failed in the encrypted file OurToy/omdata.dxr [wrong password?] Can someone help me with that?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

~*Kuroi Kira*~

Schwarz funkelnder Typ
VIP
1. write the password with the hand !

or

2. The rar-datei are not complete, download new and try again ^^

mfg

KasierSub

Gläubiger
Thank you. It is working perfectly... it's just now I'm stuck trying to get through the slot game. Don't have any ideas on how to get through. Do you?

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Oben