[Frage] What the heck are you doing in a german hentai forum?

Hi there,
i find it pretty odd that there are foreigners in a german hentai forum, especially that there are some who dont even speak german.
I'm really interested in how and why you found this forum and decided to join. I guess there are interesting stories to tell.
(this is adressed to the non-germans only, as I am german myself I don't have such a story to tell, otherwise i'd start off)
Looking forward to your replies :)
(And please mention where you're from)

Belgdor

Exarch
Counterquestion: Why are so many german people visiting english/american/japanese/whatever sites and boards?
The disability to speak german shouldn't be a hump for searching stuff in a community with an extra section for english-speaking people.

By the way, I'm a German.
(Sorry for my bad english :X)

mistermano

Gläubiger
now thats an interesting question, have to say that doesn't happen only with germans, but pretty much any nation. I mean, i see all kinds of brazilians, mexicans, german, russians, french etc on most boards I frequent, which are in english.
Maybe this cultural mix makes them more appealing?

truedemon

Otakuholic
Otaku Veteran
Best question I have seen here !
Well, at least best question I can understand !

I was guided here by playboy8p (a moderator here) because I post comix on many other boards.
This place looks nice, but the language is difficult !

@Belgdor: Well English is just THE internet language, and usually there are more websites about everything in English. And often the English sites quality is higher. Just look at gametrailers.com in comparison to German gaming sites. I guess the reason is that you just reach a lot more people with English than you could ever reach with German. The reason for foreigners on Japanese websites is obvious. Hentai comes from Japan :D
Actually that question came to my mind 'cause i don't see anything special about Hentai and Germany what does not exist in the US or Japan.

krewetka

Ungläubiger
Well I've joined because it's very well organised forum and it seems to have files that can't be find anywhere else. As for me I can pretty well understand sombody's else posts but I have trouble expressing myself in Germen.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 僕はオタクです!
Teammitglied
SMods
Well I've joined because it's very well organised forum and it seems to have files that can't be find anywhere else. As for me I can pretty well understand sombody's else posts but I have trouble expressing myself in Germen.
you don´t need to write german. Just make english replies in the threads you want to, there´s no problem at all doing so. Most of the german members of this forum understand and can write english too, so please don´t worry. An english reply is as much appreciated as a german one is...

MakubaX

Sakurazuka Mori
VIP
@r0flc0pter
You know, the most spoken language our world is chinese but you have right, english IS the internet language. I think we have a good level on world-wide-web and if you want something from us, then ajust to us.

Pril

Scriptor
I´m sure the most people here will try to help if somebody has trouble with the translation.
Just ask in the thread or pm somebody, I´ll always try to do my best if somebody asks.
The games are english or japanese anyways and we are all learning english in Germany, it won´t do bad if some people get a little practice from time to time^^ (included myself)
My favorite online dictionary is:
Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.

ton12

Ungläubiger
well I was trying to look for a doujin and this site was the only place I could actually find it

Vis1398

Ungläubiger
me too, it started with a doujin that wasn't anywhere else, but as i explored more in this site, i found it very interesting with many things in german (because i want to learn german too). the best things where the anime and manga in deutsch.

Oben