[Diskussion] what upcoming hentais are you looking forward to?

schulz

Prophet
I'm waiting for the second episode of Swing Out Sisters. I allready read the manga and I think the story is ... interesting. ^^

YuukoXD

Novize
Second episode of Tsun Tsun Maid wa Ero Ero Desu ^^

Second episode of Swing out Sister would be nice too... but there's hasn't been any news about it for more than a yeah i think?

Need more mature/milfs. If not put more different genre. I am tired of seeing normal vanilla and school girl stuffs. They should make medieval, futuristic, cops, doctors/nurses, ninja, housewives etc etc

Jyoshikousei no koshitsuki - episode 01
Fuurinkanzan - episode 01
Furyou ni Hamerarete Jusei Suru Kyonyuu Okaa-san The Animation - episode 02
RIN×SEN+Ran→Sem Cross Mix haru urara, uragiri to zetsubō no kisetsu hen - episode 02

Yuki-Neko

Hobbyautorin und Freizeitneko :-3
I´m waiting for Futabu! Just love the Manga :lovelove:

the trailer was a bit dissapointig though, i really hope the final movie will be better

uoi

Novize
I would like to see the continuation of the anime adaptation of allargando made by pink pinneaple (they hinted there would be one at the end of the episode). But this time with more implication. The character design was as always good in this one but the animation quality was clearly disapointing, especially regarding what has been done in the past with the stringendo adaptations.

Petpunk

Gläubiger
I fell in love with "Rance" so I hope more adaptations of that saga in the near-est future. Another could be a last -and conclusive- chapter of "Hitou kakure Megure Yuu", my first ntr hentai ever, which left me salty as f*ck.

Klil

Gläubiger
As Petpunk said I'm looking forward to more Rance episodes and more hentai from that studio overall. I'd also like to see more of Fue's doujin get animated and I would definitely love to see any of Mizuryu Kei's doujin animated.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 僕はオタクです!
Teammitglied
SMods
this is about future hentai series or animations you are waiting for, so one title needs to be mentioned at least. Posts just common without ment. any title will be deleted.

Reg. uncensored material you need to mention a realistic title you are waiting for to become licensed / uncensored, meaning everything else than Milkys Pictures, Pashmina / Vanilla or PashminaA is out of range. Something like Taimanin Asagi which is mentioned in nearly all forums around the globe does not need to be mentioned here at all (again) because it´s just impossible.

Posts containing titles with absolutely no chance to become licensed will be deleted as well, be realistic.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Oben