[Frage] What's more important

langen7

Novize
What's more important to you in an H-Game, animation or the quality of the artwork?

I find myself leaning towards animation personally...

Zero

Chief 0perating 0fficer
Teammitglied
Admin
hmm, i would say i prefere a good artwork and a good storry.
Without a good storry, i would say it's boring...

Zato

The End.
Otaku Veteran
Yeah, I agree that the story is a more important thing, since it's one of the reasons why you play an h-game instead of simply downloading a cg pack or just look at images.

Zero

Chief 0perating 0fficer
Teammitglied
Admin
u got it.
i couln't have said it better ^^

i don't like the h-movies that haven't even a bit of a storry....

@langen: hey u really got talkative ^^

Definitely the quality of the artworks. If the characters are neither likeable nor alluring even the best animation wont help. And some time back then there werent even any animations present in those games and they were as arousing as they are today :P

Laoche

Novize
I think the Story is the most important thing in a game.
Otherwise it would be just a show of images/animations.
Also there should be some kind of gameplay.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 僕はオタクです!
Teammitglied
SMods
artwork quality, as already ment. by other posters before, and a good story, and the game must contain animated scenes. I very much dislike games without animation.

JustBlacko

~°BlackcQua°Csia°~
-.- Yea sure its the story wich is important, but, well, there are not many good storys in
h-games as i know. Besides of that, one of the important things in an h-game is the variety, it
shouldnt be so lame, there should be many options.

And by thw way, animations are very important, if there is no animation, it would
be the same if i watch some images ;) or even gcs

kace

Otakuholic
Otaku Veteran
I also prefer animation.....But I've got also H-Games only because of the good quality....

well,, in H-games animation is better,
but it's even better if the game allows you to interact, instead of "follow the plot by cliking the next button"

americant

Novize
well, both. The quality of animation is an important parameter, but it should be coupled with the animation itself.

Even the best quality of animation can't be appealing with very limited animation. I'm not looking a visual novel, I watch an animation.

Oben