Würdet ihr es mit einem Furry tun?^^

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

trufel

Scriptor
AAAAAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep I can respect your thoughts and yours point of view but answer me WHY ????
Dudes ok all right i like cutennes but tell me what for you need TAIL and animal ears ???
:lol:!

DieKao

Novize
Yep I can respect your thoughts and yours point of view but answer me WHY ????
Dudes ok all right i like cutennes but tell me what for you need TAIL and animal ears ???
:lol:!
The thing is : If you don't get it than maybe that's just the way it is. Also it's not like we desperately NEED it, we just like it (generally speaking of course, furry is in it's roots something sexual and i would assume some people just need that to..get off like gays need men on men action or whatever(again generaly speaking if you just think your an animal spirit and derive no pleasure or whatever from it, good for you)
BUT although you're saying you don't get it, you at least ask questions instead of raising your tourch to call on the furry hater mob, which is good...shows open-mindedness....which is always good to have, so congratz to you

edit : and the picture you just posted is downright ugly, tipp : do not try to take it too literaly, the whole "make out with anthropomorphig animals" idear is just that..an idear.. most guys here will probably imagine things less realistic and more based on furry art. It's also quite impossible to image how an anthropo...(gah let's just say "furry" here)..how a furry might look in real life.

cloxx

éléphant terrible
VIP
@trufel

this is the furry-section...
when you don't like it, get out of here or shut the fuck off...

trufel

Scriptor
!!

hey bobafat ! i just said's my opinion and i ask a question that i get answer and that's it !!!
I don't wanna to pist of anyone i just wanna know what special fuurry fans see in that type of hentai ! ? Is that bad ?!
:kukukuh:

Saiyu

Erotic master in training
no its not really bad.
but you should write it like this
"why do you like furrys so much,i mean ("heist das meinen auf englisch?")for what do you need tails and animal ears,or do you just want to know how it is with them? ^^"

or something like this

Fisk

Fleckenkater
@trufel: furry is not a type of hentai... furry is an approach to life... this pictures are only the artwork

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furry[/ame] look here ... maybe than you will understand

Saiyu

also damit ist es echt extrem schwer zu verstehn,nur das man einen der im furry fandom ist auch furry nenn kann man daraus ablesen ^^"

cloxx

éléphant terrible
VIP
hey bobafat ! i just said's my opinion and i ask a question that i get answer and that's it !!!
I don't wanna to pist of anyone i just wanna know what special fuurry fans see in that type of hentai ! ? Is that bad ?!
:kukukuh:
no, it's not bad, but its the description how you ask the question..

Hey everyone i dont understand how you can get horny watching animals ? it's totaly sick ! i know that lolicon is "bad" but its only painted art but do this with i don't know for example "doggy" or "kitten" naaaaaaa it SICK !!
you came here with no idea of furry, accuse falsely all of beastality or something and call all sick...
where is the problem to use google first to know at least what furry is ?
and where is the problem to ask a question normal ?

wfg bobbafat

D~Reaper

Gesperrt
joar ich würde es auch gerne mal mit einem Digimon treiben grins^^

Aber nicht mit Furry sonder mit Yiffys grins

Mein Favorit: Flamedramon u. Guilmon^^

Saiyu

ja wär auch was,mit digimons

Meine favs:Veemon u. renamon

ps: die links hab ich angeklickt und auch durchgelesen ^^

S

scorpionkrieger

@topic, ich würde es definitiv mit einem Furry tun, aber nur als Teil einer richtigen Beziehung

also damit ist es echt extrem schwer zu verstehn,nur das man einen der im furry fandom ist auch furry nennt kann man daraus ablesen ^^"
versuchs mal mit der deutschenversion, villeicht ist die für dich verständlicher
[ame]http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furry[/ame]

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Oben