Ys Eternal (suche Fanüberstzungen)

ramm666stein

Ordensbruder
Ys Eternal (für die es nichts sagt)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ys_(series)

Habe vor etlicher Zeit das Spiel bzw. die Spiele gespielt die eine Fanübersetzung hatten. Waren 4 oder 5 und wollte mal fragen ob jemand zufälligerweise einen Überblick hat welche Spiele aktuell für den PC übersetzt worden sind.

Kam nach dem Streit/Enttäuschung von "Nightwolve" überhaupt noch eine Fanübersetzung heraus? Für die es nicht Wissen er hat die meisten Teile übersetzt und er wollte für den mir bekannten letzten Teil Geld für den Patch haben. Nachdem einer vom Team den Patch kostenlos ins Netz gestellt hatte wollte er das übersetzen aufgeben und hat sich tierisch drüber aufgeregt.

Danach habe ich es nicht mehr so verfolgt muß ich eingestehen wäre nett falls jemand was weiß die Infos darüber zu teilen.

Gibt es noch andere gute Anime RPGs die jemand mir empfehlen kann (übersetzt natürlich so daß ich auch was vom Inhalt mitbekomme)?

Scheint keiner was zu Wissen werde mal in nächster Zeit dann selber suchen im Netz. Falls ich was herausfinden sollte werde ich es hier einfügen mir sind bis jetzt nur die Fanübersetzungen von NightWolve bekannt (alle von ihm).

Hier für alle die es interessiert auf Englisch ein Teil des Streits (was wahrscheinlich jeder nachvollziehen kann wenn er selbst davon betroffen wäre)

*** "The XSEED XCISE" summary: the basic facts of how NightWolve was cheated/treated ****
1. XSEED Games acquired 4 fan-translated scripts and used them as the basis for their official translations.
2. Deuce was secretly contacted for the first "Ys: The Oath in Felghana" script, while NightWolve was deliberately avoided.
3. The fan-translations used by XSEED Games were the product of a joint venture between, at the very least, Deuce and NightWolve.
4. Deuce received 100% credit and 100% compensation for said translated scripts (starting with Felghana)...
5. NightWolve received no credit, compensation, or thanks... Just silence (read: playing stupid).

6. After working with NightWolve across 5 years on such projects, knowing him for ~8, Deuce ceased any direct communication to him for 3 years after the 1st Felghana deal (May 15, 2010). No explanation for the handling of these "deals," no apology! Nothing! Ever! Total direct silence...
7. After NightWolve a) went fully public with how XSEED Games conducted "business," b) called everybody out that was involved and for a boycott, Deuce suddenly came out of his 3 years of "hiding" to e-mail NW a legal threat, indicating he'd hired lawyer and would file a libel lawsuit if NW didn't delete any and all references to him on his website (www.ysutopia.net).

Source By Xalphenos (with additional edits by me)

While there is much, much more to this story, people have asked for a quick summary to give them an idea of what exactly is the dispute here, what's going on, etc. I think these 7 points do a quick enough job to give any reader an idea of what happened without having to dig through the many article-length posts I've written throughout my website to fight back against these criminals! There will be a lot to read thereafter if you care to know more, and hopefully I'll one day organize the whole story in one place to make it easier to ease into, but this is a good starting point to the issue I suppose. Thank you to anyone that has offered me moral support thus far. It means a lot to me!!

Im Netz gefunden: Diese Spiele wurden von einem anderen Entwicklerteam (figlidigaucci) wohl übersetzt (ins Englische):

Xanadu (übersetzt 2011)
Ys Origin (übersetzt 2011)
Ys VI (übersetzt 2008)

Xanadu kenne ich persönlich nicht und bei den anderen beiden Übersetzungen muß ich mal schauen ob ich Sie gespielt habe oder nicht.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Oben