[Diskussion] Biggest waste of money?

The hundreds of dollars i spent on DVD's on anime when i was younger. I could have used netflix, crunchyroll, hulu or any other anime streaming site.

CrisGer

Gläubiger
Actually i spent quite a bit collecting orignal anime disk sets of Lupin III and still have them but they were quite espensive and i realy see now that it was a waste of my time and money for even tho they are fun and classics, they are pretty slim conpared to most other manga and anime. The best money I spent was on the collectors set of Last Exile, it is a beautiful boxed set and came with a nice figurine. That was worth every penny.

Lanu

Scriptor
Since the Internet getting more and more speed... I often think about the DVDs in my shelft.
Because, I since years I nearly didn't touch one of them again.

First, my taste and interests gone more and more to subtitles instead of dubbed material.
And Second, I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate switching discs. *moans*

So, I think collecting Animes on Discs (DVD) was my biggest waste of money, I've ever made.

nders

Ungläubiger
DVDs surely are the most wasteful. and they take up so much space! and yeah.... if u bought a dubbed one... u'll feel like killing someone

Velimere

Novize
Detective Conan is a big waste of money for me because of how long the series is, and the plot never really ever advances!

Luticha

Prophet
it doesnt really matter what kind of stuff the most money was wasted on.
If you want something you usually gonna buy it, even if you dont need it, and maybe wont even use it much.
So always think it through when you wanna buy sth if you really need it, before buying the new stuff ^^
Nya

bchl

Novize
some hentai DVDs I bought by accident with some REALLY horrific German dub... I mean I could have done it better by dubbing the hentai myself :cool:

Oben